Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Is Lowtax back yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Is lowtaxs back yet what? Still broken I think

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Is lowtaxs back yet what? Still broken I think

Apparently his skull is pretty broken too.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Mangosteen is actually the re-animation serum from the re-animator.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lowtax is bergentrückung and will return in the year 20,000 or when the forums are in mortal peril

King Sin
Aug 19, 2008
On October 28 Mark Zuckerberg announced the Metaverse and Facebook began its pivot in that direction. Then two weeks later Richard (an avid Facebook user) leaves this plane of existence. Hmm….

Richard was a trailblazer with Something Awful so I wouldn’t put it past him to be on the forefront of the next revolution (Metaverse/Holoband/Black Mirror type stuff). In the future many people will be following that path to escape debts and so forth, and he could perhaps be the first.

But that’s just one way we could see him again. I can’t say for sure if that’s what the plan he had was, all we do know is he definitely had something up his sleeve.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I haven't been here for like 10 years can someone explain the lowtax spinal stuff and also why people keep posting about screaming goldfish or whatever. Thanks

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

a creepy colon posted:

I haven't been here for like 10 years can someone explain the lowtax spinal stuff and also why people keep posting about screaming goldfish or whatever. Thanks

Lowtax allegedly had severe spinal problems (vertebrae disintegrating) and asked for money to help cover his medical bills (allegedly). Later everyone found out that he used most/some of that money plus the normal revenue SA brings in to buy fancy cookies (Goldbelly) and lease a new sportscar each year or two.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sick lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
will he be played by Idris Elba this time

Expo70
Nov 15, 2021

Can't talk now, doing
Hot Girl Stuff

Alan Smithee posted:

will he be played by Idris Elba this time

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

King Sin posted:

On October 28 Mark Zuckerberg announced the Metaverse and Facebook began its pivot in that direction. Then two weeks later Richard (an avid Facebook user) leaves this plane of existence. Hmm….

Richard was a trailblazer with Something Awful so I wouldn’t put it past him to be on the forefront of the next revolution (Metaverse/Holoband/Black Mirror type stuff). In the future many people will be following that path to escape debts and so forth, and he could perhaps be the first.

But that’s just one way we could see him again. I can’t say for sure if that’s what the plan he had was, all we do know is he definitely had something up his sleeve.

Can't wait to peruse whatever shithole website this "Metaverse Lowtax" creates there.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

MakaVillian posted:

Lowtax allegedly had severe spinal problems (vertebrae disintegrating) and asked for money to help cover his medical bills (allegedly). Later everyone found out that he used most/some of that money plus the normal revenue SA brings in to buy fancy cookies (Goldbelly) and lease a new sportscar each year or two.

All while saying the forums were in severe financial peril and everyone needed to turn adblock off and buy stuff.

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil

ElectricSheep posted:

just put him in a container of water in the freezer

wait so did he bury the fish yet?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

King Sin posted:

I just can't shake the feeling that we haven't seen the last of him. I don't know when, I don't know how, but mark my words. Lowtax will be back.

It would be very inline with our current world that an rear end in a top hat wife beater would come back from the dead and it wouldn't be my dad. (Because I wanna murder his poo poo and I won't get to)

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Justin Godscock posted:

All while saying the forums were in severe financial peril and everyone needed to turn adblock off and buy stuff.

Yeah I always expected that the "server costs" were exagerated but I loled pretty hard when I heard about the GTRs and gourmet cookies.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's what finally broke him when they served him the court judgement, the realization he would never be able to afford them fancy cookies again

3hands
Feb 23, 2018

Got a potato chip today that slightly resembled lowtax’s face when I squinted and looked at it from a certain angle. Clearly he is biding his time as he consolidates his power.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Weka posted:

That's his mother.

Someone said they haven't bought an account so it's patchy and I think also that they're just saving the forums side, not imgur or whatever.

that makes way more sense, we should get the library and account, or the futures gonna be wondering why we gently caress everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I prefer to count from the emergence of the first poo poo poster to the next, in which case this is the sixth version of lowtax; and I assure you he is exceedingly efficient at it.