Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Going around my neighborhood to collect unused condiment, sugar, and creamer packets to return to the local McDonald's. It's a little thing we can all do to help their bottom line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

some of us don’t have that kind of time and just have to feel satisfied with donating gallons of our spit for the special sauce

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

pecan posted:

some of us don’t have that kind of time and just have to feel satisfied with donating gallons of our spit for the special sauce

:mods:

vanisher

I just admire the volunteers that eat the food

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Filling out my taxes. Checking the box that asks if I want to donate $3 of my tax return to McDonald's.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

I just admire the volunteers that eat the food

They gave their all so we could have are freedom. :patriot:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher