Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kim Bong Chill
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo
I have zero musical talent and cannot sing. I’ll lift heavy stuff though

E: shameful snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

we dont need a new drummer, please focus on finding more bassists

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Okay, I don't have a drummer yet but 'Manolio the Amazing Beatbox' has agreed to fill in after I pumped him full of 'vodka'

Don't touch the 'vodka' by the way.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm the band racist

Kim Bong Chill
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm the band racist

Like in general or to a specific race?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You're late!
Now get to fluffing my ego so that I have reasons to keep you around after the accusations start piling up.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Kim Bong Chill posted:

Like in general or to a specific race?

We can lump that in with the discussion of which genre we'll be playing

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

What's a 'genre'? Is that like a type of sandwich?

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
I might consider rejoining if you guys let me sing that song I wrote. It's an 8-part epic in Sanskrit about a war between ice giants and micro-banshees. Also, I forgot to mention I banged the Saxophonist's mom. Please make sure things are cool between us if you let me rejoin.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

gently caress NO
You have no idea what getting Manolio cost me! He'll beatbox his mouth off.

Also that skank is mine, goodbye!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
i play this thing

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
basically you get to sit in the back and just run your finger across the right strings when people want that harp sound

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Plant MONSTER. posted:

i play this thing

Would you consider stringing it with bass strings?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

The lower strings are pretty similar to bass strings, just much longer. Harps tend to do metal-wound gut or synthetic for the lowest registers, the middle of the instrument uses gut and the higher registers use nylon. I want a full-sized electric harp one day but these freaking instruments get pricier by the year.

Harps used to be the poor paupers instrument now they're hoity-toity rich people things.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow this band sucks I'm out

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Read ur contract bitch

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

a creepy colon posted:

Wow this band sucks I'm out

Pay close attention to the annulment clause in your contract, the part about eating the management's (me) entire rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

By popular demand posted:

gently caress NO
You have no idea what getting Manolio cost me! He'll beatbox his mouth off.

Also that skank is mine, goodbye!

Can Manolio get you a gig at Mimi's Pizza in Beaver, Utah this Wednesday? Yeah, didn't think so... :smug: