Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
theyre tasty OP
youre gonna die OP
VAPE CULTURE
Goku-Monster Collab
View Results

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Just bought a 350 gram pack of erithritol and have type 2 diabetes, cool cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Lol I'm drinking an organic energy drink that has erythritol in it right now. Well crap

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sad news. Guess I'll have to stick to my White Lightning janjerel with no erythritol to get my fix

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Not really that sad, unless you already have preexisting risk factors. If you read the study it specifically mentions that the findings do not translate to the general population.

Monster ultras are still a go!

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Lately I have not seen Nitro Super Dry when I've gone shopping, which is concerning. Only got one can of it left in the fridge. They already discontinued my favourite flavour once, hoping they're not doing it again!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Smugworth posted:

Sad news. Guess I'll have to stick to my White Lightning janjerel with no erythritol to get my fix

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Drinking a Monster Ultra Blue right now in your honor Chinatown, can't wait for you to get out of posting prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4mmateHVfU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Currently tipping back one of these bad boys. Only 10 calories per can and its got a nice fizz going on.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Welcome back brother. Just hit a Ultra Zero at 10:00 AM. Got another one for tomorrow morning as well.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

Currently tipping back one of these bad boys. Only 10 calories per can and its got a nice fizz going on.

that looks awesome, haven't seen it yet locally though -_-

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
I'll second that the cold brew is pretty good. I was not disappointed skipping a regular Nitro that day.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

ORIGIN: IMPORTED

lmbo

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Fizzy coffee is a new one for me. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
no idea these existed so it was an instant cop.

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~

Chinatown posted:

ingesting chemicals owns

It really does

My top 3

Monster Lo Carb (my go to, buy it in 12 packs)
Strawberry Starburst C4
Ghost sour watermelon

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My top 3 are probably:

EtOH
THC
Sertraline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
Y'all should tear into a can of the meanest energy drink on the planet, Lo-carb Monster Energy.

Low calories, no compromise. That's what Lo-Carb Monster Energy is all about.

Get the big bad Monster buzz you know and love, but with a fraction of the calories and carbohydrates.

Athletes, musicians, anarchists, co-eds, road warriors, metal heads, geeks, hipsters, and bikers dig it - you will too.

Unleash the Beast!®