Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Barco Fiesta posted:

this is me now that im a zalpha male

I've never wanted to be somebody more in my life.

He's like the steam punk version of the sultan from Aladdin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

cruft posted:

I'm with you more or less on more or less most of these things, but the hat is quite honestly a deal-breaker.

Seems more like a neck-breaker to me

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

cruft posted:

I'm with you more or less on more or less most of these things, but the hat is quite honestly a deal-breaker.

well i guess that's why you'll never be a cool zalpha warrior-poet like me :smug:

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
you have to live in the woods, befriend some wolves, then kill the lead wolf and take charge of the pack

good luck!!!!

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Uria aalge posted:

you have to live in the woods, befriend some wolves, then kill the lead wolf and take charge of the pack

good luck!!!!

currently in the process of uniting all the scattered wolf packs into a single contiguous empire like genghis khan. when we are strong enough we will go to mcdonalds together

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
op ive read up on some stuff, and apparantly youre supposed to think like a different kind of ape. like get in the role of an orangutan, and women will swoon, and men will submit

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Barco Fiesta posted:

currently in the process of uniting all the scattered wolf packs into a single contiguous empire like genghis khan. when we are strong enough we will go to mcdonalds together

ok well I guess that might work too
just don’t give the other wolves the vote or right to own land or anything, that could backfire
and avoid the “salmon” burger!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Uria aalge posted:

ok well I guess that might work too
just don’t give the other wolves the vote or right to own land or anything, that could backfire
and avoid the “salmon” burger!

they are illiterate and have no concept of money and follow me only because I convinced them that I am from the moon.

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Barco Fiesta posted:

they are illiterate and have no concept of money and follow me only because I convinced them that I am from the moon.

I mean
can’t get much more alpha than THAT
good show, old bean
jolly good show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Just be yourself and dance like nobody's watvjnf :)