Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
im going to become an alpha male. does anyone have any tips on becoming an alpha male

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

i just typed "nose is honker" into google. try that, maybe that will do it

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ithink you have to live like a crab or something op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
If I hold a paper napkin up to your skin for one second it should come away translucent with musk.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

google THIS

First you need to poop on everything you own

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
'alpha male' is an anagram of 'ham paella'

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
these are all really good ideas. i am here for them and you can put that in the paper and take it to the bank.

more falafel please

forums poster

make sure the blend mode you're using supports transparency and that your texels don't need to be swizzled to put them in the right format first

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
make eye contact and smile as wide as you can, showing your teeth. do this to everyone you meet, constantly. if someone else does it to you, attack.

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i spent today reading a bunch of questionable blogs and have discovered something called a zalpha male, which is much rarer than the alpha male and is defined by his unique qualities of being insanely redpill based beyond comprehension, and his unparalleled sexual prowess, and anyway im that now.

Escape From Noise

I can't say for sure but I think it involves a huge volume of highly concentrated piss.

google THIS

Barco Fiesta posted:

i spent today reading a bunch of questionable blogs and have discovered something called a zalpha male, which is much rarer than the alpha male and is defined by his unique qualities of being insanely redpill based beyond comprehension, and his unparalleled sexual prowess, and anyway im that now.

God: I am the Alpha and the Omega

Redpill: That's cute

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
How toxic is your masculinity?

Like, can you, without reservations, walk up to another adult human male and insult their choice in soy milk and immediately launch into a tirade of how they are a cuck breedable soyboy and that you could take them in a fight any day of the week and any time but not THIS time because oh, no! You're not worth MY while! and like that.

if you can pull all that off with a straight face, no smiling- and resist the urge to beat the poo poo out of yourself, you just might be able to pull it off, you PUSSY

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Start with some childhood trauma with your dad or something and suppress the poo poo out of it for decades.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Barco Fiesta posted:

*fanning self and hurriedly sitting down on a divan*

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

you can remain an alpha male as long as you don't improve yourself enough to become a beta male or release candidate male

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

The Voice of Labor

I'm the current standing alpha male so any plans you have, op, come down to defeating me in physical combat. perhaps you should rethink your goal

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Σ sigma males represent!

biosterous

Viginti Septem posted:

Σ sigma males represent!

sigma balls lol

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

*fanning self and hurriedly sitting down on a divan*

the word "divan" sent me over the edge.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

biosterous posted:

sigma balls lol

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

The Voice of Labor posted:

I'm the current standing alpha male so any plans you have, op, come down to defeating me in physical combat. perhaps you should rethink your goal

code:
He that appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a coward or a fool.
He who cannot care for himself without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:
"If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honor.
:blastback: :smug: :blaster:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
OP just remember that SHEEP graze every day but WOLVES stay hungry.

somebody good at food please help, my family is starving.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

cruft

cruft posted:

LOL if you're not wiping your butt with steel wool

The Voice of Labor

them pretty words ain't gonna put a sashay into the hips of the females and desire in their eyes nor will they best the present alpha, me, in aforementioned combat

Escape From Noise

Test ur fight!

ALPHA COMBAAAAAAAAAAT!

*Sound effects of men refusing to wipe their buttholes clean*

The Voice of Labor

lol, such impoverished understanding of even the basic tenets and protocol of alphadom. a man can barely survive the naggings of one wife should those naggings be engendered by his leaving skidmarks on the furniture. and you posit an alpha, subject to an entire harem, withstanding this full torrent of rage from multiple sources on a constant basis? nay, such an "alpha" would not last long, they would be too weakend from their self imposed ordeals to be able to withstand a challenge to their position

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Have you tried just sweating a lot?

Escape From Noise

knuthgrush posted:

Have you tried just sweating a lot?

Now I'm thinking of that Faith No More song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilIDkkD0jIg

Yeah, I sweat a lot
Hmm, no, eh, poo poo, oh
Pants fall down every time I bend over
My feet itch
Yeah, I married a scarecrow

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Escape From Noise posted:

Now I'm thinking of that Faith No More song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilIDkkD0jIg

Yeah, I sweat a lot
Hmm, no, eh, poo poo, oh
Pants fall down every time I bend over
My feet itch
Yeah, I married a scarecrow

Good point! Maybe karaoke will help op be a zalpha zmale

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

The Voice of Labor posted:

them pretty words ain't gonna put a sashay into the hips of the females and desire in their eyes nor will they best the present alpha, me, in aforementioned combat

i didn't spend the last 4 hours of my life learning what crossfit was to be talked down to by some betapilled soycuck

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm really awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard.

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
always be grinding

more falafel please

forums poster

Zurtilik posted:

Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm really awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

and thats the way it was

make sure to wear your best no fear t-shirt to the club to let the ladies know you’re the real deal

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

and thats the way it was posted:

make sure to wear your best no fear t-shirt to the club to let the ladies know you’re the real deal

Or if you're here in the south, "ain't skeerd" brand is a fine choice.

Nosfereefer

Zurtilik posted:

Twenty Four

I think alpha in one way means first so stay online 24/7 ready to post "FIRST!" as soon as any thread is posted. Trust me it's super cool and everyone will think you are way badass when you beat everyone else!

Just be sure you don't miss a single thread and shamefully descend into the ranks of beta or worse and allow poster "JimmyJimz2004" to usurp your title even once and lose all respect from everyone leaving you staring at your screen, weeping in your chair.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
this is me now that im a zalpha male

ZALPHA TRAITS:

-Carries blade at all times, to be wielded in defense of the innocent and the weak
-Enormous flashy hat that exudes confidence and delights ladies, but also represents his pious devotion to his spiritual practices, weighs over 90 lbs resulting in incredibly strong neck and back
-Belief that everyone, regardless of their physical sex, has a female spirit, including himself; a soulbride to be wedded to a formless God through the earnest practice of warrior-mysticism
-Believes body is a temple, does not shave or cut hair
-Does not permit himself to engage in premarital sex, but is incredibly versed in kama sutra and tantric sorcery and can do things with his tongue that will one day make his wife's soul leave her body
-Gentle as a lamb, vegetarian (dairy, no eggs)
-Actually has No Fear, does not need a shirt to announce that fact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Barco Fiesta posted:

this is me now that im a zalpha male

ZALPHA TRAITS:

-Carries blade at all times, to be wielded in defense of the innocent and the weak
-Enormous flashy hat that exudes confidence and delights ladies, but also represents his pious devotion to his spiritual practices, weighs over 90 lbs resulting in incredibly strong neck and back
-Belief that everyone, regardless of their physical sex, has a female spirit, including himself; a soulbride to be wedded to a formless God through the earnest practice of warrior-mysticism
-Believes body is a temple, does not shave or cut hair
-Does not permit himself to engage in premarital sex, but is incredibly versed in kama sutra and tantric sorcery and can do things with his tongue that will one day make his wife's soul leave her body
-Gentle as a lamb, vegetarian (dairy, no eggs)
-Actually has No Fear, does not need a shirt to announce that fact

I'm with you more or less on more or less most of these things, but the hat is quite honestly a deal-breaker.