Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Tip posted:

according to the comments this is merely an imitator

which I'm glad to hear because those were some pretty artless farts

No artsy; just fartsy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

beer gas canister posted:

They really don't sound like an instrument nor are they timed well with the music lol

honestly i was expecting wayyyyy better than that

just goes to show you. anything is a talent if you show up every day.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja6VXwml7gM&t=369s

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
One of the reasons my ex broke up with me were my titanic early morning farts. Seriously, one was so loud it made the bedroom ring. I've completely stopped drinking carbonation because I just fart endlessly. I'm actually about to give up straws as well, I've heard that also causes gas?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Vampire Panties posted:

I'm actually about to give up straws as well, I've heard that also causes gas?

I have no idea but for some reason I always get the hiccups when I drink soda fountain Sprite through a straw.

Doesn't happen with any other sodas, and it's doesn't happen when I drink canned/bottled Sprite with or without a straw.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
just farted so hard it woke up my dog and he ran up to the loft to put his head on my knee in support of such a devastating butt blast

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I really like milk stouts but the damage they do to my intestinal tract makes me wonder if they are worth it. Combine beer farts with lactose farts and it’s a recipe for disaster.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I found this on my computer. This is as good a place to post it as any.

https://sndup.net/j3jt/

fartman
Sep 19, 2021
Any of you guys ever fart from your dick?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

fartman posted:

Any of you guys ever fart from your dick?

You need to go to the doctor.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

i like the ones where you're climbing stairs and you're able to squeeze a little toot out on every other step

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Always fart in the elevator.

Leave a little gift for the next person to come along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hollismason posted:

You need to go to the doctor.

It’s perfectly normal for some men to do a long, high pitched, squeaky fart out of theyre dickhole sometimes. THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT AND YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ASHAMED! :colbert: