Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

fez_machine posted:

he talks about ROH way more than PWG when talking about the Indies in his auto-bio. It meant a lot to him

In the bucks bios they talked up roh big time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Rick posted:

Oh no not these losers.

the worst taste in PSP easily lmao

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
oh this is nice

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
oh poo poo, this got real

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
crowded ringsides rule and modern wrestling de-emphasising it is a sucker's aesthetic

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
lol Rok-C having to stop and wave at fans on her way in

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

That was very cool

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Can't believe it's over

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Honor has left the world of wrestling

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

April 2022 roh2.0

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the worst taste in PSP easily lmao

Hey I don't talk to people who quote Doug Ducey at me.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ROH Dead So What

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
Ok before I cancel Honor Club whats good in the library I should watch.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Bummer for it all to end for sure but that was a nice way for it to go out and everyone surrounding the ring was very cool. I wish they could've had a bit longer but there was so much stuff to fit on this show that I get why they couldn't. Gresham is one of my faves so no complaints there.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
:pressf: o7

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
thought that was a solid show all around. def seen worse/more boring modern roh shows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Final Battle was fun! Most of the matches were enjoyable, though that EC3 angle was absolutely dire and the crowd wasn't into it at all. The women's championship match seemed like a real dud from the seats and by the end everyone wanted Willow to win, which didn't happen. From the GD thread, it seemed like it came off better on TV, so I might have to go back and watch that. The tag championship match was really, really good, even though I didn't care for anyone in it. I am actually looking forward to see where Briscoes vs. FTR goes. The main even was a solid match, too, and having the entire locker room surround the ring gave it a really good feel. I'm interested in where Gresham's thing goes.