Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's the best?
AFC East
AFC North
AFC South
AFC West
NFC East
NFC North
NFC South
NFC West
View Results

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The NFC East is that family that doesn't send their kids to highschool, instead they all "prep", and the kids have names like Buff, Roman and Penn. The great grandparents made all their money in industrial manufacturing in the 40's and 50's before they fired everyone and moved everything overseas. Despite that, the family still lives under the delusion that they're the salt of the earth but couldn't tell you what a gallon of milk costs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
we don’t drink pasteurized bullshit packaged in plastic estrogen-leaking containers, you want milk the goats are out back.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
The NFC South having 1 out of 58 votes is kind of wild; on the other hand, gently caress them.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

surf rock posted:

The NFC South having 1 out of 58 votes is kind of wild; on the other hand, gently caress them.

Because we know we suck and are the butts of jokes.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Saints v. Falcons is something better than what most divisions have.

1. AFC North

2. NFC West
3. NFC North
4. NFC East
5. NFC South
6. AFC West
7. AFC East
8. AFC South

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Saints v. Falcons is something better than what most divisions have.

yeah but that’s all they have and those teams are never good at the same time (and they’re barely good individually)

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

AFC West divisional games are always a hoot, whether it's an amazing game or clownball. you're gonna have fun, and get stabbed.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not a good question.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

ok egghead

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
should be 3
agree
should be 7
should not be ranked on the same scale, should be given a letter ranking instead, like F, they are the Fth division in the nfl
agree
agree
should be 1
agree

please try again until you get it right

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

The AFC East is the second least interesting division in football, both now and throughout it's existence. Either the Jets were good, the Dolphins were good, The Bills were good or the Patriots were insufferable. No more than one of them has ever been good at the same time. During the 80's any and all of the NFC East teams were legitimate Superbowl contenders except the Cowboys and when the 80's were over the Cowboys got really good.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Get their asses

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
The AFC East is honestly best enjoyed by its denizens than the entire NFL world. It's definitely not the "best" division or whatever.

It kind of has alot of backstabbing and passive aggressive dealings and incest worse than GOT. I remember finding some AFL document from the 60s accusing the Boston Patriots of tampering with our players and trying to buy out our kicker or some poo poo back when the franchise was just days old.

It isn't a division of really classic quintessential rivalries because the teams are just too eclectic and different. That's what makes it fascinating but not good per se.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

3 people voted for AFC S

disgusting

absolutely revolting

dark day for america

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Imagine thinking any of the NFC divisions are good. Just imagine.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Darth Brooks posted:

During the 80's any and all of the NFC East teams were legitimate Superbowl contenders except the Cowboys and when the 80's were over the Cowboys got really good.

The 80s NFC East still included the Cardinals as the divisional whipping post whose primary purpose was to show up in highlights of Lawrence Taylor or Reggie White killing quarterbacks.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
no one cares what happened in the 80s, that was a million years ago. the browns were the best team before the civil rights act but everyone knows them to be the laughingstock franchise they are today

in this millennium, afce has had 6 super bowl winners. no other division has had more than 3. thats just math.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Magicpants posted:

in this millennium, afce has had 6 super bowl winners. no other division has had more than 3. thats just math.

Yeah but they cheated in all those and lost to the NFC East 3 times when faced with the power of pure, glorious Clownball (When not limited by :mcnabb:’s tummy).

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Magicpants posted:

no one cares what happened in the 80s, that was a million years ago. the browns were the best team before the civil rights act but everyone knows them to be the laughingstock franchise they are today

Hahaha

“FOOTBALL ONLY STARTED MATTERING WHEN MY TEAM STARTED WINNING”

This is you this is what you sound like

No one will give a gently caress about the pats once bill retires and you know it

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

nfl before 2002 and the divisional realignment absolutely does not matter (nb to discord: dont 1998 meme me oberst cant read this)

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
i live in the present while the rest of yall worry about things that are millions of years away in the future or the past

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Magicpants posted:

i live in the present while the rest of yall worry about things that are millions of years away in the future or the past

you don't understand time like i do. elway is the past, present, and future. he is all shapes and sizes. he exists in all dimensions. he is the lord and savior, and the murderous satan. he is All.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Magicpants posted:

So since the Buccs won the SB last year, they are the best division?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

NFC East prime time clownball rules all of your souls.

Who TF is voting for the AFC East? That's just been the Pats and a bunch of teams farting around for two decades now.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I don't appreciate all these Russian bot farms voting for the AFCW

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
You can make an argument for the Patriots as the best NFL team. That argument is easily deflated by all the cheating but you can make it. There is no conceivable position from which to argue that the AFC East is anything but a joke division that has handed New England win after win after win after win with all the resistance of pudding.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Patriots best NFL team. I'm super jealous. There is no conceivable position from which to argue that the AFC East is anything but a joke division that has handed New England win after win after win after win with all the resistance of pudding.

yep, sounds like the best division in the nfl to me

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

The Puppy Bowl posted:

There is no conceivable position from which to argue that the AFC East is anything but a joke division that has handed New England win after win after win after win with all the resistance of pudding.

How is this different from the NFC North other than the Patriots actually win

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

sweet thursday posted:

I don't appreciate all these Russian bot farms voting for the AFCW

Вся ложь, ты, капиталистическая бегущая собака. Первенство АФК Запад навсегда.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Voting Tampa Bay

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's the NFC West because we Honor The Run.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
The AFC North honors the run, so much so that we mostly all suck at passing.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Now the bottom four have to be eliminated and a new vote.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

new taglines too, let's keep it fresh

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

LiquidFriend posted:

AFC West (gently caress John Elway)

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Kawalimus posted:

So it is spoken, so it will be

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Gonna go with AFC West as I prepare my campaign to get my grandma's anniversary painting of Cortez Kennedy stomping John Elway in my possession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Bismack Billabongo posted:

It’s the AFC North: the Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns, Tennessee Titans, and the Cincinnati Bengals.