Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's the best?
AFC East
AFC North
AFC South
AFC West
NFC East
NFC North
NFC South
NFC West
View Results

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I'm sorry, but we have to do it.

THE CONTENDERS

AFC East (the king and his fools)

AFC North (the meanies)

AFC South (the garbage heap)

AFC West (gently caress john elway)

NFC East (the kings of clownball)

NFC North (the relics)

NFC South (the nouveau riche)

NFC West (the bloodbath)

Make your case, friends. Also idk what to put for the AFC East or West; nominations welcome. Feel free to nominate additional nicknames for your division.

Also I'm sorry but the stone tablet that God gave me saying that this vote needed to happen was unclear about the criteria; you'll simply have to decide that for yourselves

surf rock fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Dec 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
It’s the AFC North: the Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns, Tennessee Titans, and the Cincinnati Bengals.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Answer is clearly AFC South. Any other vote is a troll vote.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

AFC East (The King and his Fools)

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Bismack Billabongo posted:

It’s the AFC North: the Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns, Tennessee Titans, and the Cincinnati Bengals.

If we ever go back to bigger divisions, we should get the Titans again and swap the Bills for the Ravens. The Bills just feel like an AFCN team to me.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Maybe I'm a dumb-dumb, but isn't it the Ravens in the AFC North, not the Titans?

Kalli posted:

Sold unless someone comes up with something better

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Kalli posted:

AFC East (Only one of these teams matter)

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

also, AFC West (Rollin with ma Homies), AFC North (Paul Brown's shadow)

The NFC Central has long been known as the Black and Blue division. I'm trying to remember if any other division has a legitimate nickname.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

AFC West:

Chargers are up and coming
The Chiefs are the villains you love to hate
THe Raiders lmaoooo
The Broncos are the scrappy hard knock team you love to love

e: AFC West (elway and friends)

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

AFC West (gently caress John Elway)

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

wilderthanmild posted:

If we ever go back to bigger divisions, we should get the Titans again and swap the Bills for the Ravens. The Bills just feel like an AFCN team to me.

Let's compromise - the AFCN can be Titans, Bills, Ravens, Steelers

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

It’s the AFCN

Lock this

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

AndrewP posted:

Let's compromise - the AFCN can be Titans, Bills, Ravens, Steelers

It pains me to say this but you can't have an AFC North without Cleveland. Each team in the division is defined by their relationship to the Browns.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It pains me to say this but you can't have an AFC North without Cleveland. Each team in the division is defined by their relationship to the Browns.

The New Browns, The Old Browns, The team created to spite the Browns, and that team in Pittsburgh.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
It’s the NFC East. You all pretend you don’t like them getting the Primetime games, but when Clownball comes around, you’re all there enjoying every deranged second of it. Also it’s the only division where every team won a Super Bowl and they’re all super easy to hate on!

All glory to the Clownball Division!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

LiquidFriend posted:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

LiquidFriend posted:

as a packers fan i've gotta go with this one, sorry to the bronconators (or whatever denver fans are called)

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

fartknocker posted:

It’s the NFC East. You all pretend you don’t like them getting the Primetime games, but when Clownball comes around, you’re all there enjoying every deranged second of it. Also it’s the only division where every team won a Super Bowl and they’re all super easy to hate on!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

fartknocker posted:

The division with probably the most fans and 3 measly votes. Sad!

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
It's clearly the NFC East. We all know TFF worships at the Altar of Clownball.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
AFC North, not even close; it's too entertaining.

NFC West / NFC North are just secretly-depressing divisions.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Not sure there's anything secret about NFC North being depressing. You've got the Lions who are eternally the worst, you've got the Chicago Bears who occasionally tease some competence before returning to being their natural state, mediocre. You've got the Vikings who aren't really worth remembering exist, and you've got Green Bay who will win the division easily most years before loving up in the playoffs in some spectacularly dumb way.

It's not NFC East clownball comedy, it's just 2 franchises who are run really poorly, a non-entity and a team who wins the division most years and still manages to be an underachiever somehow

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
It's definitely the NFC East. The Kings of Clownball never disappoint on TV (except their own fans)

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
The NFC north is just a dollar store AFC East. A bunch of stiffs dominated by one team, except that one team never does anything with the advantage it gets by beating up the other three stiffs.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The NFC North is like that weird cousin your grandmother talks so proudly about because he was a great athlete in high school, but he barely graduated and now all he does is work at a gas station and play online poker every night in his parents' house.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

BrownThunder posted:

It’s the AFCN

Lock this

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
NFC East. There's just no division better and also worse.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

We can all agree that NFC South is the worst, but to answer the question: AFCN

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
afce is just a few chill bros chilling out. bills, fins, jets, love those guys, those guys are great.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
All these handsome smart posters definitely not still being owned by John Elway decades later

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Wait is this all time or this season?

Because lmao at picking the browns and bengals division any other year but this one

e: NFCE has the most wins, and is the most entertaining to watch. Easy choice

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Dec 14, 2021

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Wait is this all time or this season?

Because lmao at picking the browns titans and bengals division any other year but this one

from the OP:

quote:

Also I'm sorry but the stone tablet that God gave me saying that this vote needed to happen was unclear about the criteria; you'll simply have to decide that for yourselves

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im going to be completely honest: when i emptyquoted i didnt notice this said titans; however, given that the titans replace the ravens, the emptyquote stands. just a little behind the scenes look into the second best posting in tff for you all

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

If it's all time NFC East or NFC Central would be the choice.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
depends on what exactly you mean by “best” but for most values the answer will be the NFC East. I personally like the AFC West a lot the last few years.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Pundits have been saying forever that the NFL needs a minor league, and like, the AFC South is right there.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
worst division is the AFC East and the runner up is, surprisingly, the NFC East

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

NFC East

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I propose we change the AFC West tag to (lmaooo Raiders) to be truly accurate to the times