Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

HUSKY DILF posted:

farted. just now. a small one but potent. filled with vitality. life. the putrescence of the trillions of colonic space travelers in the space ship that is you.

I am extremely proud that my fart thread attracted HUSKY DILF. Also glad everyone is remembering the reason for the season (farting).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
my wife gave me some nice track pants for xmas and I have destroyed them with my butthole already

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Escape From Noise

Dr. Honked posted:

my wife gave me some nice track pants for xmas and I have destroyed them with my butthole already

Powerful

doritto

Escape From Noise

Hm...

Looks good.

Goons Are Gifts

posting for no particular reason at all

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
tried this new alcohol-free beer and it seems to have turned my arse into a jet engine

Escape From Noise

Farted on the peak of Mount Nijo

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Escape From Noise posted:

Farted on the peak of Mount Nijo

noice

I’ve made it a life goal to fart in as many countries as I can. so far I’ve done Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, the US and Australia. clearly I have a long way to go

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Bargearse posted:

noice

I’ve made it a life goal to fart in as many countries as I can. so far I’ve done Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, the US and Australia. clearly I have a long way to go

a big but somehow believable brag. what's next is my main thought here

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Bargearse

Areola Grande posted:

what's next is my main thought here

if it’s not fart related or at least fart adjacent I’ll be very disappointed :colbert:

Escape From Noise

I've beefed everywhere, man.
I've beefed everywhere, man.
Passed gas across these buns, man.
I've breathed the broken wind, man.
Of fartin' I've had my share, man.
I've beefed everywhere.

google THIS

Farting up such a storm Helen Hunt tried to shove a bunch of metal balls up my butt

Escape From Noise

Ripped a few this morning!

Areola Grande

Ripped a few this morning!

same here. risky ones in bed :(

Bargearse

you know those really horrendous farts you get after a heavy night on the turps?

yeah I have those right now

Areola Grande

Bargearse posted:

you know those really horrendous farts you get after a heavy night on the turps?

yeah I have those right now

yeah those turnip ones are awful

frump truck

hello... again!

i have to admit i havent been posting in here every time ive been farting. sorry to let you all down

Areola Grande

frump truck posted:

i have to admit i havent been posting in here every time ive been farting. sorry to let you all down

hosed up if true

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

I will throw a fit if I see a girl orb post here. It's almost pooping.

Buddy

I got bad news

Escape From Noise

Ate a bunch of eggs today so I'm ripping some pretty thick protein farts.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Just trumpeted some Cuba libre!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Pissed Ape Sexist

Just trumpeted some Cuba libre!

Cula vibre

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
my wife is watching the first series of Law and Order and I dropped a really good staccato quacker in time to the :doink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i just dropped a lil squeaker