Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
You can buy her a human skeleton, ladies love bones, or so that's what I heard whispered in my head. https://www.boneroom.com/store/c46/Human_Skeletons.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
for sale: bones, never used

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3979339

Let her pick anything, but I may not be able to get it to you by Christmas [full disclosure]

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Mr. Meagles posted:

coffee mug that says #1 wife

I read this as "coffee mug that says $1 wife" laughed and now I kinda want one.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

give her the ol razzle dazzle

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

give her the ol razzle dazzle

wives love that

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Zachack posted:

Intriguing. CVS does have a lot of junk for cheap. As long as I'm careful about her answer not being stupid (thus annoying her) this could be a winner. And maybe pot.

I just stopped by CVS and it was the most packed I've ever seen it lol. Man, a bit late for Christmas shopping I'd say.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Spinz posted:

Let her pick anything, but I may not be able to get it to you by Christmas [full disclosure]

This is a good idea too.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pennywise the Frown posted:

This is a good idea too.

When da gently caress did u get IK

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

wondering this as well & about the dad gay av

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Get her meth

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Like... almost a year ago or something. It's for the Sci Fi forum. My interests wax and wane dramatically so I haven't been in there in a while.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

wondering this as well & about the dad gay av

This was an old one that I've been meaning to put back up again. Finally pulled the trigger. I got it after lowtax banned me for thinking I told him to gently caress off (it was actually towards another poster, this was well before he was a creep). Spin drew it and I like it a lot. :)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Like... almost a year ago or something. It's for the Sci Fi forum.

This was an old one that I've been meaning to put back up again. Finally pulled the trigger. I got it after lowtax banned me for thinking I told him to gently caress off (it was actually towards another poster, this was well before he was a creep). Spin drew it and I like it a lot. :)

Thats cra,crazy,

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
An air freshener for your stank-rear end dick

A cameo video

Alucard fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Dec 24, 2021

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Alucard posted:

A cameo video

I'll recommend this. I got a Cameo of Michael Biehn for the Aliens thread and he lazily and drunkenly pulled through. A++++

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

print out this thread and fold it into a card

behind the folded up thread, she will find a hand drawn penis and balls and the words "merry christmas, wife. i love you."

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Spinz posted:

Agreed a bit late but I will show her the thread, not sure if that's what she likes but you never know.

pennywise the frown posted:

I'll recommend this. I got a Cameo of Michael Biehn for the Aliens thread and he lazily and drunkenly pulled through. A++++
She also likes L&O - does Stabler do cameos? I'd have also said the guy who was on L&O and Sex and the City but that might be a bit of a problem now. But maybe appropriate since her preferred L&O is SVU?

quote:

guess you don't need rear end play when you both are the literal definition of a stick in the mud
It's not no rear end play it's no rear end eating. I get that childhood obesity is a global problem but you young people need to learn that not everything requires eating.

quote:

Get her meth
How did we get here from pegging?

$1 Wife mug is now on the list along with thread card, goonetsy, pot, advent calendar where on the 24th the "door" that opens is anal, Stabler cameo.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
$1 Wife

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
One of those anime pillows with Goku on it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Your wife sounds like she sucks OP

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

don't say mean things about her, she's going to read it in the folded up thread printout

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Buttplugs. Lots and lots of buttplugs.

His and hers buttplugs.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Double sided butt plugs.

It's a bonding experience. Trust me. I know.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

You Are A Elf posted:

Buttplugs. Lots and lots of buttplugs.

His and hers buttplugs.

Then double it

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

you could give 'r a special bedroom treat

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

get her a nintendo switch and breath of the wild, it's good and she will love it

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Get her sister a boyfriend who is me because I'm so lonely please help me oh god.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
How bout a nice jar of pickles? Everyone likes some pickles.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Get her an orgasm. I'm sure you can find someone to help out.

Jose posted:

do it you coward its fun

Did you finally get it in the butt? Congratulations.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

when I was off at university my aunt once got me a jar of anchovies (like a full pint) and I wasn't impressed at the time until the week I cracked it open and just snacked on anchovies for a while and then I realised it was an amazing gift. So jar of anchovies.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
"I ain't loving my wife's rear end because she says she has to peg me!"

You idiot. You fool. You absolute buffoon. There is no clearer case of a win/win scenario.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Zachack posted:

Things my wife likes:

(More $$ = better than)

- Baseball. This might be a last-minute option but I don't know what makes a good gift other than merchandise from the dugout store or very good tickets to a game.

https://www.baseballism.com/collections/hand-bags/products/alison-tote-bag-and-clutch-bag

I got my wife this purse and she loved it.

"A designer cinch tote and clutch constructed from the highest quality of dark chocolate baseball glove leather. The Alison Tote features home plate patch work, a baseball cinch clasp and a canvas lining screened with Baseballism's trade mark gold print."

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

You should get your wife a wife of her own.

C'mon man, stop hogging all the wives!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
This year get your spouse a new, better spouse so they don't ever have to deal with your goon rear end again

Slip
Jan 20, 2001
balldo

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Slip posted:

balldo

OP doesn't want his wife to enjoy herself sexually, they have mentioned this already.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Your wife sounds like she sucks OP

No she's good.

quote:

OP doesn't want his wife to enjoy herself sexually, they have mentioned this already.
Wrong, and I don't think people understand what a Toshiba Magic Wand is. My wife does. The only real sexual power I have is over the bedroom light switch that controls the wall outlet on her side of the bed.

quote:

get her a nintendo switch and breath of the wild, it's good and she will love it
She isn't really into videogames. I've tried, it's pretty much just Candy Crush and Tetris for her.

quote:

How bout a nice jar of pickles? Everyone likes some pickles.
I do make pickles for her, she has a big jar of lemon cucumber pickles I made last summer. I could make her more pickles, open to suggestions on something different. I've done mushrooms before, those are good. I don't think she likes anchovies - if they are the Caesar Salad fish then she does not.

quote:

Baseball purse
I'll run it by her as I'm not sure if it's her style but this does look like a real winner. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hope u and ur wife had a nice anniversary OP (: