Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

My anniversary is today and it's 10:17 PM PST. I don't think she got me anything but she did get me an xmas present which is in a plastic bag on a stool in front of me. The bag looks like it's holding something this size of a melon or human head. I also haven't bought her anything for xmas.

Things my wife likes:

- Jewelry (More $$ = better than)
- Cats but we have three of those.
- She has a magic wand so that's a dead end.
- Too late for flowers, that was an option earlier today when I got lunch but eh.
- Baseball. This might be a last-minute option but I don't know what makes a good gift other than merchandise from the dugout store or very good tickets to a game. And then she'll get Omicron!
- There's a music act she likes and they do personalized stuff but I'm not sure if she'd care.
- Vacations/travel but see Omnicron above.
- Books/reading. She gets a lot of stuff from the library, has a good Kindle.
- She also gets People Magazine.

Clock is ticking!

edit: it's now 10:38. The current top idea is drugs.

edit2: this is now more xmas focused as I was too late. Top ideas are pot, $1 Wife mug, Stabler from L&O cameo, GoonEtsy, printout of this thread.

Zachack fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Dec 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Get her the Great American Challenge (do not google this at work) and compete with her

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Actually no serve her divorce papers and save her the trouble

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Real answer: tell her you want to buy her jewelry of $XXXX.Xx value, but you want her to pick it out so she will actually wear it, so that’s why you don’t have anything

GBS answer: buy a ball do :balldo:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Heroin

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I really dont give a gently caress, get her a ring or something, divorce is coming no matter what so dont spend much

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Get her the Great American Challenge (do not google this at work) and compete with her

No, she'll "win".

quote:

Actually no serve her divorce papers and save her the trouble
We have a murder... not so much a pact, more a guarantee. Because of shared property (ie house). She knows has to strike first and can't miss because she loved watching Criminal Minds and I've absorbed a lot of it.

Brother Tadger posted:

Real answer: tell her you want to buy her jewelry of $XXXX.Xx value, but you want her to pick it out so she will actually wear it, so that’s why you don’t have anything

GBS answer: buy a ball do :balldo:
She'll also "win" at ball do.

I've considered the jewelry idea but she may currently be sated and it can be a pretty gnarly impact to my slush fund. Also, and I should have included this in the OP, I usually celebrate our "first date" anniversary which is in July and close to her birthday by going bigger then, so this doesn't have to be a major gift. But it's a good idea and one I've used before!

Keep 'em coming!

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Neither of us like needles. Also, wouldn't cocaine be a better starting place? But we're kinda afraid of coke because multiple friends of ours did coke in the distant past and warned us that it's a really good time, like too good.

I'm realizing way too late that pot edibles would have been a fun one. We've never really done that either. Probably too late now but drugs may be an option for xmas!

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
A short traveling trip whether it's to a cabin or something where you guys can be alone and also get outdoors is always good. After being married for a bit buying material gifts gets old because you've accumulated most everything you'd want.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Get her pregnant op

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Zachack posted:

My anniversary is today and it's 10:17 PM PST. I don't think she got me anything but she did get me an xmas present which is in a plastic bag on a stool in front of me. The bag looks like it's holding something this size of a melon or human head.

Get her a melon or a human head.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
I got my wife an oil change, new fuel filter and transmission flush.

I'm married to my 2004 Ford Ranger V6 SOHC 4x4

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Weed is pretty popular. Have you tried that?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

High quality replica samurai swords are always a good gift

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
May I humbly suggest a special anniversary gently caress session

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Beef jerky.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

She loved watching criminal minds you say?

Box of Crap from CVS but call it a mystery box and tell her it's all a puzzle for her to figure out.

Whatever she says is the answer say yes that's it.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

coffee mug that says #1 wife

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

A bigger dick OP.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
go on an epic quest to win her heart (join ISIS)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
visit the rear end eating thread op

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

down1nit posted:

I got my wife an oil change, new fuel filter and transmission flush.

I'm married to my 2004 Ford Ranger V6 SOHC 4x4

you should visit the rear end eating thread too

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
A gift card to use at a day spa.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Comstar posted:

One that expires december 31 2021

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Zachack posted:

Neither of us like needles. Also, wouldn't cocaine be a better starting place? But we're kinda afraid of coke because multiple friends of ours did coke in the distant past and warned us that it's a really good time, like too good.

I'm realizing way too late that pot edibles would have been a fun one. We've never really done that either. Probably too late now but drugs may be an option for xmas!

Just do it once or twice don’t be a pussy.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Let her peg you

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Full Metal Jackass posted:

A short traveling trip whether it's to a cabin or something where you guys can be alone and also get outdoors is always good. After being married for a bit buying material gifts gets old because you've accumulated most everything you'd want.

This is a very good idea but unfortunately our work realities make it something of a no-go, at least near-term.

The Management posted:

Get her pregnant op

Dr. Smasher posted:

May I humbly suggest a special anniversary gently caress session

Zeluth posted:

Beef jerky.

SLICK BABY GOKU posted:

A bigger dick OP.

me posted:

- She has a magic wand so that's a dead end.

Also rear end-eating is out, I'm not big on the idea and she's repelled by it. As for

Jose posted:

Let her peg you
There is a preexisting and unactivated agreement regarding us loving each other in the rear end.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Toast on a stick!

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Mr. Meagles posted:

coffee mug that says #1 wife

She'll start asking where #2-10 are and that will be an uncomfortable conversation.

quote:

quote:

One that expires december 31 2021
She already has those.

Donkey Salami posted:

She loved watching criminal minds you say?

Box of Crap from CVS but call it a mystery box and tell her it's all a puzzle for her to figure out.

Whatever she says is the answer say yes that's it.
Intriguing. CVS does have a lot of junk for cheap. As long as I'm careful about her answer not being stupid (thus annoying her) this could be a winner. And maybe pot.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gun

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
A couples spice packet cause y'all is blander than hell

guess you don't need rear end play when you both are the literal definition of a stick in the mud

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Dress up in that Tweety bird costume she got you and act out her fan fiction word for word.

Or whatever. I'm saying you've managed to last this long against the forces of entropy get weird with it.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just sprinkle rose petals and light some candles, buy a nice bottle of wine, cook a decent dinner, queue up her favorite movie oh and go to bonetown.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Zachack posted:

There is a preexisting and unactivated agreement regarding us loving each other in the rear end.

do it you coward its fun

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The Management posted:

Get her pregnant op

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
if the ancients could assfuck nonstop we certainly can in this age of enemas and wet wipes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

very carefully

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Throwing axes

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
steam sales just started

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Get her a cuckshed

It's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year round