Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

here's another category that's pretty tight where a few votes could make a big difference: Most Improved! who was real dogshit or a little dogshit in years past and now is pretty good?

Tay Conti. Absolutely nobody wanted her in the tag tournament but she was already showing signs of improvement, she went on to have a decent match with Nyla at the end of 2020 where you could see her potential, and then a much better match at the start of 2021 with her in the Eliminator Tournament where Nyla barely squeaked by with a victory. Then she beat Nyla and had a very good title match with Shida and the improvement was already evident there. Her match with Britt Baker wasn't as good, technically, but I think it was a better match for her because it showed she could carry a title-level match with a weaker opponent. Closing out 2021 by having a brutal hardcore match is the cherry on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

flashy_mcflash posted:

The most improved is Bryan Danielson. This is a person that literally did not exist before August and is now one of the best wrestlers in the world.

You should be voting them Rookie of the Year then.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I haven't done the full math on this so I could be wrong, but Match of the Year looks like it may not be a complete runaway this year like it was last year (Page/Omega vs. the Young Bucks) because of the depths of votes that have been received so far. your votes could make the difference if you sway someone to your side, make your case!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lucha Bros/Young Bucks was already MOTY by the end of the Lucha Bros entrance

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

last chance for voting today and tomorrow!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

last day to vote! just a few short hours remain to get your ballot in.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
So have I missed the results or have they not come out yet?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

still cleaning up some of the results, they'll be out soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

if you come to this thread and no other thread, I thank you, and the results thread is up!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3993064