Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

Areola Grande posted:

love 2 eat paper in small amounts personally. idk why

:hai:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Areola Grande posted:

"small amounts"

better watch that buddy or soon you'll be up to a two ream a day habit

heading out to the local staples at 3am during a snowstorm because you're running low on 32lb stock . . . been there . . .

ty nesamdoom!

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Youre very hungry but out of clean dishes, and they're all stacked at the bottom of a swampy mold sink that's been sitting stagnant all week

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Using your nails to open something and they bend back

Manifisto

the sensation of a (cat) mouth in your hair, when they try to persuade you to feed them by literally gnawing at your head

(a family cat used to do that to me when I was young and became responsible for the morning feeding, don't need no alarm clock when kitty storms into your room and starts to nibble you)

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Touching a moldy fruit that you didn't know was moldy
Or a vegetable in the crisper drawer that has turned to mush.

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

:lsd:

speaking of, serious reply to the thread, coming up on psychedelics. Every time. The first hour or so is really uncomfortable for me, I'm squirmy just thinking about it.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
putting a mask on and having a dog hair go right into your nostril

kalel

RepeatingMeme posted:

Using your nails to open something and they bend back

reading this hurt me :(

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

When you have to sneeze in the middle of the sentence and it had a super overwhelming feeling building up and youre all ready for it and it never comes but the feeling lingers and you look like such an idiot

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
noticing a hair in ur bag of weed :whitewater:

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Areola Grande posted:

Don't act like you've never upended your keyboard just to pack a bowl of cat hair, keef, stems, skin flakes, and fruity pebbles.

Areola Grande

knuthgrush posted:

Don't act like you've never upended your keyboard just to pack a bowl of cat hair, keef, stems, skin flakes, and fruity pebbles.

:smugmrgw: I don't touch computers

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Areola Grande posted:

:smugmrgw: I don't touch computers

I mean I touch computers but that was just a joke for this middle aged comedy forum. Who would even do that anyway?

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Walking into the bathroom with socks on and there's water on the floor because someone took a shower so you step in it on the way to brush tour teeth but it's not a lot of water so you don't notice it until your feet are soaked.

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Taking a hit off your keyboard spliff only to find out you got the mechanical cheezit strain instead of the rubber dome count chocula strain.

Areola Grande

knuthgrush posted:

Walking into the bathroom with socks on and there's water on the floor because someone took a shower so you step in it on the way to brush tour teeth but it's not a lot of water so you don't notice it until your feet are soaked.

wet socks are bad in so many ways

Escape From Noise

The sensation of air in your mouth.

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

look at this dude, doesn't know the powers of the hippy hair. hair in my weed erry day bro, before I find hair in my:

mouth, food, beverage, eye...

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

google THIS

That slight twinge of pain that subtly indicates you just royally hosed something up and that when you wake up tomorrow morning, and for several days after, you will not be able to move normally

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The gritty, molar-eroding mouthfeel when eating something made with too much granular sugar.

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

It's a hot-rear end day and youve got nuclear level swamp rear end and you're beet red chafed on both thighs and even your rear end cheeks are stinging now but you've still got another couple hours until you can sit down and deal with it

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
the solemn realization and subsequent crushing despair that it's monday eve and work is tomorrow

Areola Grande

Sarah Cenia posted:

the solemn realization and subsequent crushing despair that it's monday eve and work is tomorrow

there's a trashed crew for that

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The interior pith of a lime, a strand stuck under your ring finger nail, while you are making guac on the line at chili's in 1999 during a heatwave and the kitchen isn't air conditioned.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
that feel when u want 2 masturb8 but jesus is watching u

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Areola Grande posted:

there's a trashed crew for that

true

Cardi BYOB posted:

The interior pith of a lime, a strand stuck under your ring finger nail, while you are making guac on the line at chili's in 1999 during a heatwave and the kitchen isn't air conditioned.

this hits too close to home and too near the bone

dreaming of smoking that end-of-the-double-shift blunt by the dumpster but there's a cop scoping out the back of the restaurant cause he doesn't have anything better to do than bust us and legalization is 12 years away

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
That empty feeling of existential despair and being totally and completely useless at work while everyone has a full day and you're sitting around waiting for the other shoe to drop

Also eating tasteless honeydew

kalel

sephiRoth IRA posted:

That empty feeling of existential despair and being totally and completely useless at work while everyone has a full day and you're sitting around waiting for the other shoe to drop

you're going to be alright :sympathy:

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Its been at least 36 hours and youre so so soooo tired but sleep just will not come, you're delirious and miserable and feel like you're dying but absolute and complete exhaustion apparently isn't enough to finally sleep

Space Taxi
The sensation of hair in your mouth after you kiss your grandmother and realise it's her mole hair

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Space Taxi posted:

The sensation of hair in your mouth after you kiss your grandmother and realise it's her mole hair

Thread's closed, everybody go get trashed somewhere else.

Areola Grande

:whitewater: :yikes:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

knuthgrush posted:

Thread's closed, everybody go get trashed somewhere else.

:cheersdoge:

nut

y’all remember that ripleys believe it or not episode where they removed the hair ball from the girl’s stomach? I’m just saying, there are solutions

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

You bite into a pop tart without looking and its covered in ants and theyre biting your tongue now

ChubbyChecker

Doctor Dogballs posted:

when you're chewing on lightbulbs or glass christmas tree balls and a big piece goes way up high between your gums and cheek just way way up there

this

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
the sensation of mouth in your hair

Areola Grande

Barco Fiesta posted:

the sensation of mouth in your hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic Prison Guy

when you're in your backyard trying to look like a badass for some girls you can see are looking at you from the park, and you get the axe stuck into some wood like 13 times in a row and look like a complete dipshit trying to get it out instead of cleaving it perfectly into 2 parts