Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
the sensation of falling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
when you accidentally slice into your fingernail

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

teen witch
physical manifestations of anxiety (for me, like ice is running through my veins, particularly behind my knees and legs)

teen witch
a blossoming canker sore

teen witch
immediately realizing that you called someone by an incorrect name

teen witch

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

when you accidentally slice into your fingernail

aaaaAAAAAAAA

teen witch
vomit but it is not your vomit

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
The feel of running a sharp knife over the surface of a stainless steel countertop.

biosterous

hair trapped between your eyelid and your face, assuming your facial structure makes that possible for you like it does for me

plus side, the feeling of untrapping the hair is a huge relief

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

doritto

teen witch posted:

physical manifestations of anxiety (for me, like ice is running through my veins, particularly behind my knees and legs)

ooooooof, for me when i start really panicking it kinda feels like im caught in a web, not like i feel the web but for some reason that is the only way i can describe it
i hate it so much

when someone is talking to you and you feel a droplet of their saliva land on you

teen witch

doritto posted:

when someone is talking to you and you feel a droplet of their saliva land on you

this just dislodged a memory of a con once. I was sitting on the floor outside of a panel, waiting to go into the next one. someone came by, and somehow their rear end was perfectly level with my face and farted uncomfortably close to my mouth.

that person? the panel’s host.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Viginti Septem posted:

The feel of running a sharp knife over the surface of a stainless steel countertop.

hosed up post. I'm still squirming from having read this post :jail:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

beer pal

when your floss gets stuck between your teeth and it gets frayed when u try to get it out and then the only way to get it out is to try to floss it again but guess what.... the floss gets stuck when u try to floss out the floss

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Heather Papps

hello friend

beer pal posted:

when your floss gets stuck between your teeth and it gets frayed when u try to get it out and then the only way to get it out is to try to floss it again but guess what.... the floss gets stuck when u try to floss out the floss

:rip:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

not being sure if you took your medicine or not

Heather Papps

hello friend

when a dog comes into a room and comes straight towards you only to veer off at the last moment and get pets from someone else

Heather Papps

hello friend

being pretty sure that the person a distance away is your ex but you're over them now so you get ready to just walk past them without giving them a second glance but then you get closer and it's not them and the realization makes you stumble as you pass them by

Simsmagic

im beautiful

when two people are standing having a conversation in front of a shelf that you need to get something off of but you're too polite to ask them to move or reach around them

thank you dumb sex-parrot for the wonderful sig!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Areola Grande posted:

hosed up post. I'm still squirming from having read this post :jail:

lol, I did this on accident the other day. I had removed the cutting board and forgot about it, then went to cut some meat and almost jumped out of my skin.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

when you're chewing on lightbulbs or glass christmas tree balls and a big piece goes way up high between your gums and cheek just way way up there

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

gormless goblin

teen witch posted:

the feeling of recognizing that your vomit is only bile, based on its weight/density

e: the feeling that because you know that you must have a godmadn drinking eaproblemr

gormless goblin fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jan 5, 2022

google THIS

When you think there's a hair in your food but on further investigation it turns out you were mistaken but it's too late, the damage is already done and you can't eat it now

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Little notch in your toenail you weren't aware of gets caught on your sock; you won't be able to get to a place where nobody will see you take off your shoe to fix it for at least twenty minutes

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
when you wave back at a person who's waving at someone just behind you

alexandriao

teen witch posted:

the sensation of falling

when you can kind of feel your veins creak and you are worried this time it is a blood clot

:smith:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

teen witch posted:

well, you can't exactly dust for vomit

Gramps

hangin a piss, then you finish up and put away your piece and then about a teaspoon of piss dribbles into your underpants. makes you just wanna get back into bed and not get back up.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

making your s.o a big fancy dessert, and realizing you confused salt for sugar as she takes the first bite

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the sensation of hair in your anus

Ass-penny

Bo-Pepper posted:

the sensation of hair in your anus

yeah the sensation of pulling a hair from your head out of your anus because you ate it is p bad.

also not a fan of waking up.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Gramps posted:

hangin a piss, then you finish up and put away your piece and then about a teaspoon of piss dribbles into your underpants. makes you just wanna get back into bed and not get back up.

yeah

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
having to hold your eyeballs in place with your hands because you're coughing so hard

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

when you swallow something the wrong way and are coughing so hard that it makes the insides of your bones ache but you can't stop

gleebster

Only a howler
Waking before the alarm rings, and realizing that that's not going to be for hours, and you're not sleeping again tonight.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

gleebster posted:

Waking before the alarm rings, and realizing that that's not going to be for hours, and you're not sleeping again tonight.

this one is the worst :morning:

Heather Papps

hello friend

kissing someone you know you don't care for

Ass-penny

gleebster posted:

Gramps

I'll eat a handful of hair willingly before I let a popsicle stick rub against my teeth aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
When you’re right on the edge of falling asleep and suddenly you feel like you’re falling and wake right back up again