Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

sure okay posted:

OW MY NUTS!

THE DANG HORSE KICKED ME SQUARE IN THE NUTS

wild ponies bite and kick so be careful...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

sure okay posted:

OW MY NUTS!

THE DANG HORSE KICKED ME SQUARE IN THE NUTS

hehehehehehehehehe

that's a good thought hehe

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol gross

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

One time my wife and I were tryin to go to sleep and our dog was lickin his own butthole and there was a fart sound and my wife says "did you fart" and I said "I thought that was you"

then we both realized at the same time that the dog farted in his own mouth and didn't skip a beat and it was really funny at the time I guess you had to be there, in our bed, trying to sleep

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

signalnoise posted:

One time my wife and I were tryin to go to sleep and our dog was lickin his own butthole and there was a fart sound and my wife says "did you fart" and I said "I thought that was you"

then we both realized at the same time that the dog farted in his own mouth and didn't skip a beat and it was really funny at the time I guess you had to be there, in our bed, trying to sleep

they should have sent a poet

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

signalnoise posted:

Shameful

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

Shameful

I don't remember that scene from Shameful.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I want a sick child to tell the make a wish foundation that their wish is to violently rob a drug dealer. That would be funny to me.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

they should have sent a poet

Life itself is funnier than any thought

mainly because thinking is boring

- Agasseanus, ~500 BCE

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

signalnoise posted:

Life itself is funnier than any thought

mainly because thinking is boring

- Agasseanus, ~500 BCE

dumbasses could barely make sense before my man JC was born.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

An ex's little niece was like 4 or something and brought some Halloween candy to her grandma's and left it there. Next time she went over she asked about it, and grandma said "oh I'm sorry, I ate it."

She thought about it for a sec then said "that's ok grandma, we all make mistakes."

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I’ve had hysterical laughing fits over dumb random thoughts. The fact that I made myself laugh so hard becomes a funnier memory than whatever the actual thing was.

Once I pictured a canned meat product similar to Spam called Meef. That was the funniest thing I ever thought of. I drew a can of Meef.

Meef

That was like 20 years ago. I can barely summon a chuckle at Meef now and I no longer get my own joke.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2005/05/02/try-our-meef-quesarito

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Every time I have an idea like this, the Jackass guys have already done it. Truly, they are visionaries of our time.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I want a sick child to tell the make a wish foundation that their wish is to violently rob a drug dealer. That would be funny to me.

Like the girl whose wish was to tase a cop

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

signalnoise posted:

A dog who fart in he own mouth, he a shameful dog.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
maybe, you know, there's like a little duck but he's wearing a funny little ten-gallon hat

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A donkey eating figs.
Died of laughter.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Darmok and Jalad at bumper car track

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

A donkey eating figs.
Died of laughter.

I would probably laugh if I lived in Ancient Greek times tbh, not like there were comedians or anything funnier than the donkey in question

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

I would probably laugh if I lived in Ancient Greek times tbh, not like there were comedians or anything funnier than the donkey in question

In Ancient Greece they had stand up comedy but stand up tragedy was way more popular. Usually funnier, too.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

thinking back, I did get a friend to laugh real hard with a quick turnaround once

me: This jones soda tastes like piss
him: you know what piss tastes like?
me: it's delicious! tastes like jones soda

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Diarrhea Hospital
(original content do not steal)

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
ball hair

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
After a wedding reception a few cousins and some of the bridal party crammed into one of our hotel rooms; drinking and smoking weed.

One of my cousins was sweet on one of the bridesmaids, chatting her up, but realizes he has to take a poo poo really badly all the sudden but doesn't want to bomb the bathroom and then the whole room and embarrass himself in front of her. He says nothing about this but excuses himself from the room for a few minutes.

The next morning it starts to circulate that someone had completely diarrhea-blasted on the cement next to the pool, wiped with one of the pool side towels and then just kind of laid the towel over the mess.

He did not fess up until years later at another family get-together the story comes up and he just flat out says, "Yeah that was me" in the most shame-filled tone you could imagine. He couldn't make it to his room or even a bush in time and had to let it fly or poo poo his pants.

That story still comes up occasionally, and I laugh to tears every time I think of it.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I once had a funny dream where all I remember is I'm saying the word 'book' over and over like Tom Green in that one Clone High episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qNog4BaAUc
It was so funny I woke my self up from laughing, so I guess it has to count for something.

signalnoise posted:

I laughed when I read this. :)

e:

v:shobon:v

Dumb Sex-Parrot fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jan 9, 2022

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Once when I was working an overnight shift after a full day of classes, I was trying to keep myself awake by reading webcomics and I came across the Achewood strip where the kid wears one pant on each leg and laughed so hard I thought I was going to die.

Big Beef City posted:

A donkey eating figs.
Died of laughter.

Poor Donkles, ate of figs and died

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Why did the chicken cross the road?

He wanted to become a squash

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the funniest thing i thought of today was a guy named tron javolta who is like if john travolta was wario. slow day

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
how about a really fat guy and he drops something and then he bends over and his pants rip and he rips a huge fart

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
In grade 10 or so one of my teachers randomly said to the class, "You know, I can tell when you're texting! You guys are just staring at your crotch! Your crotch isn't that interesting!"

And I said speak for yourself! So she sent me to the office and had an 'in school suspension'. High school was dumb lol

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I laughed when I read this. :)

e:

v:shobon:v

Did you make that? LOLOLOL
I drew this exact thing on a post it note in the year 2000

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

still laughin about this, genuinely the funniest thing i have thought of

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
that dude fuckin wrecks his boys, look at his yelp of pain! captured on video for us all to enjoy!!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nooner posted:

how about a really fat guy and he drops something and then he bends over and his pants rip and he rips a huge fart

But it's a shart and all the liquid poo poo squirts out of the tear in the pants!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

In grade 10 or so one of my teachers randomly said to the class, "You know, I can tell when you're texting! You guys are just staring at your crotch! Your crotch isn't that interesting!"

And I said speak for yourself! So she sent me to the office and had an 'in school suspension'. High school was dumb lol

lmao this owns