Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Titel says it

Some original though that has made you laugh every time you think of it

Personal and un-shared is best, but otherwise is fine as well.

Mine is...?

I think one of the funniest things possible would be a school choir, 50 or so kids, and a real school a public one , singing Angie by Rolling Stones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
This thread. Congrats, op.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

The OP thinking this was a good idea for a thread.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
There's a store called Lovesac at the mall and they sell overpriced bean bag furniture.

I think it would be funny to go in and say "Hey, there's something wrong with my Lovesac, there;s all these wrinkles in it. Take a look." and then plop yr balls out and then sprint back to yr Prius and smoke a bowl.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
I don't care.

You'll think about it

You'll think about it

Randomly

50 or so kids singing Angie by Rolling Stones.

And you'll laugh

You;ll loving laugh

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
When I was a kid I used to think bottling my farts and selling it is the funniest thing in the world.

Then last week I found out some 'influencer' does this and makes bank off it. Now I want to die because that could have been me.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Sometimes I think about how and why farts are so funny

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

An insanely boring person at work was once trapped me in a long discussion about their housemates that eventually landed here-

Them: My housemate keeps complaing about how much toilet paper I use
Me: Too much or too little?
Them: Too much! * proceeds to blather on*

Anyway, that's probably the funniest thing I've ever said IRL and only one other person heard it. It still makes me laugh when I think of it. God bless.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

The Bloop posted:

They'll always be funny. I think that if we ever come across life on other planets, they'll also think farts are funny and we can use that as common ground.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
"Ow, I hurt my big fanny"

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Greg of Doom posted:

Titel says it

Mine is...?

I think one of the funniest things possible would be a school choir, 50 or so kids, and a real school a public one , singing Angie by Rolling Stones.

We're sentient meat that thinks we matter but we're actually matter that shouldn't think

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Olewithmilk posted:

An insanely boring person at work was once trapped me in a long discussion about their housemates that eventually landed here-

Them: My housemate keeps complaing about how much toilet paper I use
Me: Too much or too little?
Them: Too much! * proceeds to blather on*

Anyway, that's probably the funniest thing I've ever said IRL and only one other person heard it. It still makes me laugh when I think of it. God bless.

that is pretty funny

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

i had a concept a while ago about what if your rear end in a top hat had a gag reflect like your mouth does so everyone had to be really extremely careful when wiping

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

The Bloop posted:

1. Comes out of your butt
2. Makes a toot sound
3. Smelly

I’ll go out on a limb and say it’s even funnier when someone doesnt think it’s funny

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

The Bloop posted:

I personally think farts were the first joke.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
First G-d made the angels, but they were imperfect because, lacking anuses, they could not fart

So G-d made man to fart, and fart enough for both

And it was good

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
In college I was in a big lecture hall anthropology class and the teacher was talking about Helen Keller for some reason. She said, "Someone asked Helen Keller which sense she wished she could have the most, and do you know what she said?" I responded, "What?" and the people around me laughed but no one else heard it

Edit: I live in Omaha, home of Omaha Steaks, and I used to get a kick out of the idea that there could be a parody company called Omaha Snakes

Seaniqua fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jan 7, 2022

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
We're all going to die.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzGjERJO9Bc

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I told someone to come down off the cross so they can get on their pedestal.
Which I probably actually did hear from somewhere because I am not a quick wit.

My other one was while watching To Kill A Mockingbird. When Scout's attacked while dressed as a ham after her play and she's pushed into the foliage I yelled, "LOOK OUT! IT'S A HAMBUSH!" I don't know what possessed me, but my sister loved it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
A big fat guy ripping a huge fart at an inappropriate time like during a funeral or in a library or while some dude is putting during a big golf tournament or something

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

The Bloop posted:

that is pretty funny

Thank you

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I don't know if it's the funniest, because there's rarely an appropriate time to bring it up

But for some reason years ago it occurred to me that you could probably fry cum like eggs

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Fat guy with a switchblade

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Greg of Doom posted:

Titel says it

Mine is...?

what do you call a blind deer?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Jose Oquendo posted:

When I was a kid I used to think bottling my farts and selling it is the funniest thing in the world.

Then last week I found out some 'influencer' does this and makes bank off it. Now I want to die because that could have been me.

well how much are you selling for? my daughter has been begging non stop for a stephanie matto fart but we just cant afford it, i figured we can get her the next best thing.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

There's a caveman making arrowheads and off in the distance you see a figure running towards him.

"Ogg! Ogg!"

The caveman making the arrowheads looks up. "Yes Ugg?"

"She can, she can," he pants as he's out of breathe. "She can put it in her mouth!"

"What are you talking about Ugg?"

"Our caveman wieners, they can go in the mouth too!" And Ugg runs off to get his dick sucked some more.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ralph Crammed In posted:

There's a caveman making arrowheads and off in the distance you see a figure running towards him.

"Ogg! Ogg!"

The caveman making the arrowheads looks up. "Yes Ugg?"

"She can, she can," he pants as he's out of breathe. "She can put it in her mouth!"

"What are you talking about Ugg?"

"Our caveman wieners, they can go in the mouth too!" And Ugg runs off to get his dick sucked some more.

hmm. I think I hate you and everything you stand for

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

well how much are you selling for? my daughter has been begging non stop for a stephanie matto fart but we just cant afford it, i figured we can get her the next best thing.

The first hit is free.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

The Bloop posted:

When I fart it’s funny. When anyone else farts it’s disgusting.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Smugworth posted:

I don't know if it's the funniest, because there's rarely an appropriate time to bring it up

But for some reason years ago it occurred to me that you could probably fry cum like eggs

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Spontaneous human combustion is pretty funny, like some dude just bursts into flame all of a sudden, but what would be even funnier is spontaneous human detonation. Like you're standing in a queue or something and suddenly you go poof and disappear in a cloud of smoke and clothes. That would be pretty unexpected

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what do you call a blind deer?

I don't know, what do you call a blind deer?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

I don't know, what do you call a blind deer?

no i deer.
what do you call a blind deer with no legs?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no i deer.
what do you call a blind deer with no legs?

doyouthinkhesaurus

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
i love me some dad jokes

shapeshifters have their own kind of buddhism. they seek werewithall

a cobbler impersonator won a talent show. he had a lasting impression

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

poop

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008