Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
cilantro doesn't taste like soap to me but i don't understand why tacos and other poo poo people put it on need like a pound of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I agree I like it but it's easy to go overboard

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

MakaVillian posted:

Wonder if this change has made its way up here to Canadaland 🤔

Honestly i keep forgetting to check when i go to the store as i don't usually shop for candy and don't think to order it... i've been doing grocery pickup instead of shopping inside because well.. aerosolized respiratory virus

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Why don't dildos adopt that design?

If you're good and lubed you'd think flaring might not be enough.

NOW SEE HERE

YEH START YAPPIN ABOUT ACME THREADED CANDY DILDOS YEH GONNA GET US OLD TIMERS IN A REAL SHAKE YE SEE

Yall youngins think that all them floppies come out all textured n' balled up as it is without a tough day at the dildo shop? Put a barber stripe on a balls model and round out the back and be done with it!

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

if i ever had to quit smoking this is what i would replace my habits with

too bad i'm already a pack a day with these caramels

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

mmm... foil is a good idea for caramel.

the kraft branded ones my mom used to buy were wrapped in cellophane and sometimes would stick to the plastic pretty good!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
MEIJI YAN YAN

are u ready to take pocky to the next level??? meiji don't coat that poo poo for you. only u decide how much delicious chocolat these shortbread bad boys deserve. a little bit o' choc as a treat or just cover that bad boy in it like the pig u are. yeah ur a filthy pigboy

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Booty Pageant posted:

if i ever had to quit smoking this is what i would replace my habits with

too bad i'm already a pack a day with these caramels

What is the best brand I’d I wanted to try these?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
My mom got me hooked on orange chocolate in England when I was a kid with these. I haven't come across another orange chocolate that I've ever liked.

A coworker brought this candy back from India. Kaju Katli. It's basically crushed cashews and sugar with a foil on top. It's a very laid back sugary taste and I can eat a million of them at a time.