Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
even in america you can find some good fuckin european and asian poo poo that's goof as poo poo

MEIJI HELLO PANDA CARAMEL

these things taste like god's rear end in a top hat. they're so loving good. they are ONE DOLLAR at dollar heneral. i can not explao to you how good of a deal that is. they are THAT GOOD. they are like pocky but more buttery and gooder. and also caramel. to be honest it tastes more like butterscothc than caramel but who cares. they are that good.

TOBLERPNE

basic rear end europe candy. baby's first europe candy. still fuckin good tho. they sell it everywhere.

FIORELLA

apparently ths poo poo is made in turkey. it's basically a kit kat, but good. it's like hazelnutty and shut

STRUPVAFEL

get this, they fuckin take atual waffles and put vanilla bourbon caramel between them and smush them down until theyre wafers. two whole fuckin waffles!

what are some other good rear end candys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I can't stop eating these loving things

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Stroopwafflels fuckin suck too goddamn sweet there I said it.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

I really agree with you on this one, Bart.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Controversial post

These things we're so fun as a kid. Like Warheads, but they didn't make my taste buds bleed.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
rear end is the best candy there is

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

If you have a European market around get some of these and be challenged to not eat the whole dang box

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

fruit, it's nature's candy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Smugworth posted:

I can't stop eating these loving things

"start sour stays sour"

:thunk:

what is the technology here. describe this for me. i want to know what this feels like. everything that is sour starts sour and then stops being sour immediately. i am totally befuddled here

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Reese Pee See OP~

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.
nerds

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

LOL

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

This isn't candy, it's crack.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Das Boo posted:

This isn't candy, it's crack.

not if you've tried crack it's not :kiss:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

motherfucking reeses crispy crunchy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

precision posted:

"start sour stays sour"

what is the technology here. describe this for me. i want to know what this feels like. everything that is sour starts sour and then stops being sour immediately. i am totally befuddled here

It does what it says it does bud shut your yap and eat em

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

precision posted:

"start sour stays sour"

Most sour gummies and a lot of sour candy in general is just coated with citric acid or something to make it sour on the outside, but the gummy itself isn't sour

not sure if that's what they're talking about but maybe

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

everything about this disgusts me on like, a primordial level

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I don't like candy it's too dang sweet. Please close this thread out of respect for my preferences.

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
bucket and a mop for this good rear end candy

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

They're only good with tea when you dip them in. Eating them as a cookie is wack.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Something has… awakened in me

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Dramatika posted:

bucket and a mop for this good rear end candy

I hear that if you need a bucket and a mop that it's considered a medical condition. My favorite pundit's wife is a doctor and said so herself.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Not enough real estate for this to gain purchase in anything but the most concave of asses. I think this candy is meant to be sucked on by arranging one's mouth perpendicular to Jar Jar's, unless the jaws can detach like that of a snake

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Not enough real estate for this to gain purchase in anything but the most concave of asses. I think this candy is meant to be sucked on by arranging one's mouth perpendicular to Jar Jar's, unless the jaws can detach like that of a snake

Nah, you're supposed to lick at it without fully inserting. You have to French jar jar not suck off his tongue.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
skor bars

japanese kit kats: matcha, red bean

lindt extra creamy milk chocolate (has butterfat added)

jelly bellies - island punch, cotton candy, bubble gum

kinder joy eggs (eat with espresso spoon)

kinder bueno

i used to like starburst and skittles but i got sick of them, also lime green skittles > sour apple green skittles

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

Kopiko dark is The poo poo, best coffee flavored candy I've ever had

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I've been insanely addicted to these for maybe four years. Luckily there doesn't seem to be any side effects in consuming these all the time. There is no sugar, and is instead xylitol, which is extremely toxic to dogs! But xylitol is also good for teeth. I always must have these on hand at home, and when traveling anywhere. Throughout most of the day I have one of these in my mouth. I also often sleep with one slowly melting away. Luckily I never choked on it.

Also, this IS CANDY, to me, okay??

These are so freakin good:

Orange chocolate. You can taste the zest, like a mist of orange while you get the taste of chocolate.

Good Sphere fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Jan 11, 2022

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Good Sphere posted:

These are so freakin good:

Orange chocolate. You can taste the zest, like a mist of orange while you get the taste of chocolate.

:barf:

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
I enjoy Lik m Aid AKA Fun Dip

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I know if you haven't given fruit flavored chocolate a try, it doesn't seem like it will go together. But it also has to be done right.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I've had them and theyre bad
My MIL puts the in our stockings
The dark chocolate is the most tolerable

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Fruit and chocolate can be fine. Heck, raspberry and chocolate is a classic combo.

But orange and chocolate tastes vile to me. Glad you enjoy it, though.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Guys, we just did this thread.

The answer is Bottle Caps.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
None of the candies pictured have THC labels what the hell is the matter with your various states/countries.