Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Nobody’s perfect!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Blow posted:

My neighbour (neighbor) killed his brother with a knife when his brother was asleep, then proceede to stab his parents to death in their bed, pour kerosine over them and set the house on fire.

He blamed the brother for murdering the parents and told the cops he killed the brother in some temporary insanity bullshit. He got away with it and collected the parents life insurance and the house insurance.

He has a nice house and is married with 2 kids now ...

It's like an allegory for how millennials could fix the US

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I don't really talk to them. I know the woman on one side has lived here all of the 8 years I have. The house on the other side was empty for the first 4 years or so I was here, that was dope. A family lives there now, no beef with them. Once a guy across the alley caught me going to my car on my way to work and talked to me about nothing for ten minutes, I'm pretty sure he's moved out since then. Another guy across the alley from me glares at me when I park in my garage because I need to park facing his house briefly while I'm backing in, I don't know what he wants me to do about that tho.

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Got this big family that rents a home a few houses down who is adamant about blocking the only 1-way T intersection out of the neighborhood with their Ford 150s. They have a fleet of them, at least 5 we know of. They are constantly cycling through new ones on a monthly basis. At first it was sports cars but now it's these fuckin monstrosities.

The father of the house likes to double park right in the middle of the street then waddle into his house for like 10, 15 minutes. He knows he is blocking the only way out of the neighborhood. Does this every single day without fail. They're unanimously pieces of poo poo with either flat tires or engine problems so they just leave them around unused hogging city parking space too so this is a kinda douche move. When anyone says anything, they mean mug you and try to intimidate like they want to fist fight. It's super loving lame. Now the neighborhood just keeps calling the cops to give em tickets while they come outside screaming at the air about prejudice and gently caress everyone.

Almost forgot, there's a guy throwing bags of piss at dog walkers. He is still at large. Oh, and had a dad down the block start poo poo with me for asking to move his car since I couldn't pass through he was double parked outside his garage in our narrow rear end alley. He was already fighting with his wife, so I'm sure my gently caress you shouts were just white noise.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
My neighbor on one side is a nice family with a little kid. They are very friendly but never invasive.

My other neighbor is an empty lot. I dread the day the owners start building a house on the property but for now it is great.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
One of my neighbors has a security camera pointed at my car. He parks at the end of the driveway so he gets a full view on it. I think he thinks I deal drugs because I never leave the house and have cars coming all the time. I work from home and DoorDash a lot of snacks, sue me.

On the other side is a middle eastern family who rocks, but they have a hole in their siding and mice keep getting in and making their way to my kitchen (townhouses).

Two houses in the other direction, there's a guy who does tattoos out of his basement. He rocks, but he leaves his xmas lights up 365.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
saw my retired pimp neighbor berate a crackhead into leaving our 'hood one time

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I never talked with my neighbours but I know them from chance meeting in the hallways and such.

One neighbour is a normal enough family, the other is a lady that has her apartment in some kind of remodeling that's taking forever to compete, and it's really annoying. the last one is a medicine college undergrad, and occasionally she brings her friends along for parties, and the balcony area is either used as a phone booth by a very loud lady, or they smoke pot on it.

I wish I wasn't an anxious wreck so I could try to make friends I guess

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I have an ex-agent living a couple houses down. He owns like half the neighborhood and he's the coolest dude. He rents a housebus to a good friend across the street from me. The neighbor officiated our goon wedding two summers ago and it was fantastic!

We also have an ex-drugrunner from prison, he's a sweetheart and we trade gift baskets. He loves his little Yorkie pups and his wife is just fantastic. Most of the neighbors are awesome and put up with my parade of men wearing skirts in the summer and guitar riffs at 4am, and kayakers losing their kayaks and having to run through people's yards and whatnot. We get to borrow tractors and excavators and super rare Porches for fun, because the neighbor's know my hippie commune is good people.

We gave everyone tie dye shirts for Xmas, and we have community snowball fights when we get snowed in. There's even a dog, Shake n Bake, that visits everyone on the daily. His owner has cancer and we're all worried this is his last year, which sucks. He and his girlfriend are really neat. It's a very friendly place way out in the woods. Our rednecks are polite.

We have one drunk that's an rear end in a top hat and he picked a fight with the ex-agent. So neighborhood drama is ripe and hilarious. He got super drunk one night and chopped down the cool neighbor's bamboo, then took down the camera recording him. I'm certain he's bound for jail.

I don't think I could live anywhere else. I love my neighbors and it's nice knowing that we all have each other's backs.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jan 13, 2022

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

very excited to meet my new neighbors

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Are they excited to meet you

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I have one neighbor across the street who is the most amazing older man who cracks hilarious jokes and lets me use his gym.

The guy next to me cut down a 30 year old tree on my property while I was out of the country in order to get a better view of the city, so now he looks directly into my living room. He likes to shoot deer and cats with a pellet gun because he is absolutely and psychotically obsessed with his yard to the point of getting in screaming matches with people in the neighborhood. A week after my Mom died he pointed out that her dog had pooped in my yard and I hadn't picked it up yet, and he has a literal photo of a dog making GBS threads on a poster that is displayed in his yard with the words "bad dog".

I'd really like to live in the country.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My neighbor is cool he knew I was looking for work and told me that they needed an IT guy at his work so i applied and now i have a cushy state job

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

LadyAmbien posted:

The guy next to me cut down a 30 year old tree on my property while I was out of the country in order to get a better view of the city,

I hope you sent a tree lawyer after him.

My neighbors have 2 dogs who never learned any obedience so they run over to pee and poop on my garden while my neighbors yell fruitlessly at them but do nothing to stop them. They are old and always have fox news on and are the only people I've ever seen get Swansons delivery religiously every 2 weeks. Yay Midwest.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
On one hand my neighbor has done some good at making the HOA here less heinous, but on the other hand he spends multiple hours a day multiple days a week using the loudest nastiest smelling gas leaf blower on earth, so all things considered I would like to fire him out of a canon.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Our drunk neighbor, besides harassing all the elderly dudes in the neighborhood, also has a gas leaf blower. He goes around blowing leaves and looking in people's yards. Last time he was doing it at like midnight. Super creepy.

Traveling Salesman
Nov 27, 2007

Merchant of Death
The wife and I just moved into a quiet suburb in Alabama. One of our neighbors is the architect that designed our home and the other neighbor is a school teacher. Both families are very nice. The School teacher neighbor told us to be careful when going too far off the main road as there are people down there who hang confederate flags and nooses in their front yards, but we haven't seen or experienced any racism since moving here. Architect neighbor was outside the other day flying his fancy-rear end drone that he uses to map construction sites. Apparently, this is his second one as he crashed the first into a tree going 90 mph. Oof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

my neighbors are fine outside the one with a autistic kid who acts out on and off by doing minor property damage to our yard and pissing openly in his yard, not a bad kid though. his dad is apparently a psychotic rear end in a top hat though. got in an insane screaming fit at a neighbor over some poo poo and almost ran me and my gf over once. also the police have been there a couple times.

also last year a house in our neighborhood basicaly exploded because of some fuse fire in the attic. the adult son managed to jump out the bay window and only brake his legs but his parents got burned to death. it was sad.

I'll piss wherever I like, bozo.