Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay son here, cover yourself in these.

"what is it?"

small bells. this isn't like hunting deer. we need to make noise. we're bagging a librarian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

dendrologists make good eatin', and all you gotta do is call a maple an elm and they come runnin'. bag as many as you want, fill yer pot and freezer.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

janitors are tricky, they're wily. spread too many empty snack packets and they'll enact a strike and you'll be empty handed for weeks. i find the best trick is fake a vomit accident, hold back, and when they get there with the bucket you strike.

Heather Papps

hello friend

*a beskirted intern trips, the c.e.o. rushes to aid standing her up, hands wandering*
"careful my dear, next time you may trip into my l-"
*a shotgun slug tears through his right oribtal bone*

Heather Papps

hello friend

plumbers are easy. just coat the whole underside of your sink in superglue before you let them in. they'll get stuck, and in their panic, forget they could wriggle out of the clothes. take this time to strike.

Heather Papps

hello friend

we don't hunt veterinarians. they are angels bold enough to walk among the filth of mortality, if only to heal those who's love we do not deserve.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Now for your conservative small business owner, we got a few lure options. Sure, you can go with the tried and true "minimum wage should be $15" call, but for the big ones you'll need somethin' stronger- I personally like the "I voted Democrat" attractive decoy or this "poor person owning a smartphone" scent.

Honestly son, you mix all three, you could bag yourself a whole HOA meeting!

biosterous

cashiers are plentiful but they're not good eating. great use of them, however, is to give 'em a chair to set down and waiting for a manager to appear to chastise them. managers are good eating.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ass-penny

*a stern look crosses your father's face as you present these ideas*

no, son. we only hunt cops in this family.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nut

Father: *tying hotdogs onto the ends of string dangling from branches over pit traps* quick, son the factory shift will be over any minute now

Son: *helping tie* yknow, I never knew being your mom was a job

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Today I'm hunting job-hunters. *turns self in* Done!

google THIS

"Hoo boy," I remark louder than necessary. "I'm going to have to dismiss this software update notice. I'm too busy opening this e-mail attachment from an unknown sender."

As I hear trundling and wheezing from the direction of the server room, I mentally pray that the steel cable I used for the snare will prove strong enough

super sweet best pal

Crap, I caught a naval recruit. That's not a job, it's an adventure. I don't have a permit for those.

super sweet best pal

When hunting artists, always make sure the local game warden considers them to be real jobs.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

super sweet best pal posted:

When hunting artists, always make sure the local game warden considers them to be real jobs.

Same problem with Etsy sellers! I had a few in my game bag and got nailed since they were considered "hobbyists"

google THIS

Bugs and Daffy keep attaching and removing a little sign that says "NOT" from a larger sign that says "Sex work is real work"

super sweet best pal

drat astronauts keep getting snared in my poet traps.

google THIS

(checks my measuring tape) Dang, we need to throw this one back. He's only working 38 hours a week so they don't have to give him benefits

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
What's this in the trap? A telegraph operator?? I thought these went extinct decades ago. Maybe I can sell it to a museum.

Heather Papps

hello friend

if you're looking to make a longcoat i gotta recommend professional athletes. linebackers and power forwards especially produce a poo poo tonne of leather

Goons Are Gifts

spying through my rifle, ready to close the deal, as I'm wondering whether "influencer" are fair game already

Ass-penny

lmao

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

City of Glompton

Crap, I caught a naval recruit. That's not a job, it's an adventure. I don't have a permit for those.

lol

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Blowing the special caller that makes a sound like house ale being poured, I can hear the noise of an enormous belly shifting undergrowth. Looks like this is it. After years of hunting Darts pros I'm finally gonna bag a 501-pointer