Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you say all goons are creepy youre telling on yourself a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Not you Sid :)

It's just a default assumption for random usernames and I don't even know their shitposting style. Like, if I don't know you're gimmick you're just a bot.

Honestly cyberbullying gets easier to handle if you assume they're all Russian bots.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Seems like a hosed up attitude, automatically unpersoning everyone you don't know.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

super sweet best pal posted:

Seems like a hosed up attitude, automatically unpersoning everyone you don't know.

Says the bot.

naem
May 29, 2011

upon reflection you will find the events in this story are legal

barely legal

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
when I was 19 my buddy was dating this 40 year old Japanese woman and he brought her around to our college house den of sin and we got that lady SUPER hosed up lol

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011
free catpetter

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'm posting itt to say qcs insanity needs to be quarantined and not spill over into gentle gbs

Yeah as someone who loves QCS drama I'd love for it to stay there to be enjoyed by the freaks like me who are regulars in the forum

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Anyone interested in grooming me??

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
No but I'll delouse you anytime you want ;)

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

when I was 19 my buddy was dating this 40 year old Japanese woman and he brought her around to our college house den of sin and we got that lady SUPER hosed up lol

that's pretty sick

sickENING!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Sophy Wackles posted:

Anyone interested in grooming me??

Got any tasty lice or ticks I can pick out?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
fart