Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
lol its 2022 and modmins are still mincing around grooming

no one say the -philia word because that WILL get you banned around here its a serious accusation and this is a court of law(?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodDamnArtist
Oct 11, 2002

Creating disasters and running away from them since 1981.
lol wut

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3992313

behold

Cannibal Llama
Jan 3, 2020

Cannibal Llama sounds like it could be a zany intentional throwback to mid OOs Penguin of Doom tier usernames but it also sounds like it could be the name of the lamest possible Metal Gear Solid boss so please don't make fun of it.
Nah, it's an older woman and a younger dude so it's ok.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

I'm told he has a young mouth...

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Cannibal Llama posted:

it's really hosed up that this is true.... and here we are... has she been banned yet?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Cannibal Llama posted:

gross

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

just a reminder that it seems she was grooming him during covid.... so you know... he's only turned 18 now..

... maths

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

i just remembered that pacer was permaed for posting :ck5:

but hey ..grooming a young kid... totally a-ok

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm posting itt to say qcs insanity needs to be quarantined and not spill over into gentle gbs

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'm posting itt to say qcs insanity needs to be quarantined and not spill over into gentle gbs

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

im sorry, is there a megathread or sticky i should talk about this in?

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Ichabod Tane posted:

start one and use this tag

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Ichabod Tane posted:

Different forum

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
whose tuggin

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's weird how the non-shitposting side of the forums somehow seems to attract these kinds of people.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
wait which side is this?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

that thread has a tremendous amount of haters and clout chasers

(fluffdaddy is the black car in the middle doing 360s and loving up the race for everyone)

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Ages aside there's a clear power imbalance which is way more worrying.

Protip: Don't be loving weirdos. Like goddamn, this poo poo isn't hard. Just stop.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Also QCS is where reason goes to die thanks and goodnight.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

:ck5:

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i retract my previous "having sex is grooming joke" upon a review of the post, they aren't even having sex. they aren't even having sex what are you nerds even upset about.

oh, an 18 year old dude is getting attention from an older lady? and he's not running away screaming in horror? yeah no fuckin wonder you think something wrong is happening.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I think goons dating anyone is problematic period

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i retract my previous "having sex is grooming joke" upon a review of the post, they aren't even having sex. they aren't even having sex what are you nerds even upset about.

oh, an 18 year old dude is getting attention from an older lady? and he's not running away screaming in horror? yeah no fuckin wonder you think something wrong is happening.

ok now close your eyes and pretend its a 33 year old man dating a 18 year old girl. you still feel the same way about it?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Smugworth posted:

that thread has a tremendous amount of haters and clout chasers

(fluffdaddy is the black car in the middle doing 360s and loving up the race for everyone)

*Murray Walker mode*
IT'S DAVID COULTHARD!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Into The Mild posted:

i just remembered that pacer was permaed for posting :ck5:

but hey ..grooming a young kid... totally a-ok

Can you take whatever it is you're talking about to somewhere it matters which is likely alone in your room crying or whatever?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I think to put this one to rest SA needs to come up with a definitive fool-proof rule about what age difference in relationships should be against the rules. "Some posters think it's creepy" doesn't work because we all know that a high number of posters are stupid and crazy as hell.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
Why the gently caress is this any of our problem?

Forum drama is the dumbest drama.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
yeah this is all really embarrassing but not for who the op thinks

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Junk posted:

ok now close your eyes and pretend its a 33 year old man dating a 18 year old girl. you still feel the same way about it?

hey remember in the discord conversation we just had where you claimed, apropo of nothing, that it started when he was underaged?

where'd that idea come from, junk?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I don't give a gently caress about other people's age gap in relationships. If they're my friends I'll look out for signs of bad things but I don't give a gently caress. Chances are good it'll gently caress up but if they're both adults they can have a learning experience I guess.

That's for real people tho, not text on a screen which I just assume in my head is markov chains done well and I'm way to dumb to figure it out.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i memba

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
> she's grooming!
she's not grooming

> it started when he was underage!
it started like a week ago

> they're having sex!
they aren't even having sex

honestly why aren't you Columbo-rear end bitches going after fluffdaddy's lovely chain probe or the comments he made that enflamed this whole situation to begin with? why are you all focusing on the weird woman who's dating someone other than you?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Even if you don't care about age gaps when both people are legally adults, cinni's posts about it are real creepy.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you refer to your partner as a sweet kid, im thinkin things about you sorry

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

super sweet best pal posted:

Even if you don't care about age gaps when both people are legally adults, cinni's posts about it are real creepy.

Yeah but it's on a forum so I don't think they're real people. That's just good internet hygiene.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

syntaxfunction posted:

Yeah but it's on a forum so I don't think they're real people. That's just good internet hygiene.

oh ):

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

super sweet best pal posted:

if we ban every creepy goon there's gonna be none of us left. just make fun of her and move on.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

How is any of this my business or resolving it my responsibility exactly please go into detail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

> she's grooming!
she's not grooming

> it started when he was underage!
it started like a week ago

> they're having sex!
they aren't even having sex

honestly why aren't you Columbo-rear end bitches going after fluffdaddy's lovely chain probe or the comments he made that enflamed this whole situation to begin with? why are you all focusing on the weird woman who's dating someone other than you?

idk maybe write a frontpage article about it??? :owned: