Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Mein Ahmf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

funniest post ive seen yet today lol

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I'm from Tulsa, AHMF

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

I'm from Beunos Aries and I say Ahmf them all!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ahmf my fmha hole

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ahmf a fool for lovin u

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Ahmf? You can't handle the ahmf!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a girl is calling me what do i do

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Charge your phone.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bonzo posted:

Charge your phone.

its literally charging in the screenshot

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

BONER X posted:

its literally charging in the screenshot

Glad you took their advice, don't get so amped up

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

BONER X posted:

a girl is calling me what do i do

you live like this?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thats the imgur interface i didnt make the dang thing lol

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
thats not a girl fyi

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ty based jeffrey

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
remember when facebook went down for a whole day last year? high point of 2021 imo

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Really enjoyed the oculus rift 2, looked into getting one myself and lmao. Apparently you need to be logged into a real Facebook account (dummy accounts are not allowed) to even use it, you need their app installed on your phone, let it ID you, let it scan your other apps & enable location services for it. If your Facebook account gets banned the thing is basically bricked. You also have to agree to them mining every possible data from you, including poo poo like the size of the room you are using it in, your body height and the exact dimensions of your loving hands.

Real shame that the robot freak got obsessed with VR for some reason and ruined the thing for everyone else, it is a cool piece of technology otherwise.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm real mad about that loving dino tattoo. Goddamn hipsters

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I'm glad the Nords and the Argonians were able to bury the hatchet. Finally some good news!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

GABA ghoul posted:

Really enjoyed the oculus rift 2, looked into getting one myself and lmao. Apparently you need to be logged into a real Facebook account (dummy accounts are not allowed) to even use it, you need their app installed on your phone, let it ID you, let it scan your other apps & enable location services for it. If your Facebook account gets banned the thing is basically bricked. You also have to agree to them mining every possible data from you, including poo poo like the size of the room you are using it in, your body height and the exact dimensions of your loving hands.

It's pretty funny that all these companies were trying to usher in a new hardware buying rush with VR and Facebook basically killed it by being its creepy self. Imagine spending millions of dollars in developing VR stuff only to have one of the most hated companies buy the best hardware tech provider and literally chase off your entire market.

I saw a youtube video with some nerds showing off their ultra-high end VR headsets for flight sims and it's so laughably expensive that there's no way anyone but some six-figgy tech bros can afford it. Oh well, RIP VR.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I always liked the big flight sim setups with multiple monitors and controls that make it look like a cockpit.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
haha remember when EMA put out on album where the cover was her using an Oculus Rift

man people bought the gently caress into that poo poo lmao

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
The VR effect wears off really quickly and it just starts looking like a really grainy screen. The most fun I’ve had in VR is bapping the ball around in the PSVR showroom thing. I dream about a reallt cool flight sim setup too but I have no idea why, because I have flown a plane and it was INCREDIBLY boring. There’s nothing loving up there. It sucks

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
*me, flying a plane*

:smug: heh, yeah, pretty basic stuff. just floating in a metal tube thousands of feet in the air. no big,

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
im totally not terrified and freaked out,really

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
At least put all those old vibrators to use and make some sort of rumble chair too. Really feel the chop iykwim

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

The VR effect wears off really quickly and it just starts looking like a really grainy screen. The most fun I’ve had in VR is bapping the ball around in the PSVR showroom thing. I dream about a reallt cool flight sim setup too but I have no idea why, because I have flown a plane and it was INCREDIBLY boring. There’s nothing loving up there. It sucks

Flying can be boring if you aren't training. Because then you have to do a bunch of poo poo. It all builds up to the landing for me though. That's what gives me the most anxiety. Actually no, flying in airspace with air control gives me the most anxiety. I have really bad mic fright.

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
Yeah to be fair taking off and landing were good, it was just being up in the blue void with nothing much to look at that was boring. (And this was one of those one-off experience things, not training, so I just did what the bloke told me to and he handled all the interesting bits of it.) I’d rather be air traffic control in a flight sim, it sounds really fun as long as no lives are on the line

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I would love a game with a bike peddle accessory or maybe it would have to be a custom gym type machine, but if you could ride a bike in virtual reality around different photorealistic cities, it would be really cool.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Flying can be boring if you aren't training. Because then you have to do a bunch of poo poo. It all builds up to the landing for me though. That's what gives me the most anxiety. Actually no, flying in airspace with air control gives me the most anxiety. I have really bad mic fright.

Yeah I had horrendous mic fright before I finally quit training. Turns out having an un-diagnosed audio processing disorder makes talking in a headset suck. Who knew.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

A Strange Aeon posted:

I would love a game with a bike peddle accessory or maybe it would have to be a custom gym type machine, but if you could ride a bike in virtual reality around different photorealistic cities, it would be really cool.

What would you use to simulate road vibrations?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
A vibrating massage pad.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol @ this thread

WOW what a Taco!
Feb 8, 2022

A Strange Aeon posted:

Isn't that kinda like what Peloton wants to do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
boiled

ribs