Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

No. 6 posted:

He wrote, and starred in a scene where his character drinks champagne off the feet of Salma Hayek. That alone is creepy as gently caress.

I would probably do the same if I was into feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
filming an entirely consensual scene to indulge a mild kink? that's where u wanna draw the line? lmao

i guess don't ever watch any Kenneth Anger films

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

dr.acula posted:

I would probably do the same if I was into feet

Then you would be a huge rear end in a top hat for exploiting someone for your sexual benefit.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

No. 6 posted:

Then you would be a huge rear end in a top hat for exploiting someone for your sexual benefit.

i don't think you know what exploitation is haha

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
like um is your theory that salma hayek looked at this scene and didn't think "this guy might be getting off on this"

because i do not think salma hayek is that stupid

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

precision posted:

filming an entirely consensual scene to indulge a mild kink? that's where u wanna draw the line, ya dumb gently caress? lmao

i guess don't ever watch any Kenneth Anger films

I don't see how consent can exists when there's a big power differential. An actor is certainly not on an even playing field with Tarantino, especially when he's buddies with Weinstein.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
actually, you know what, on further reflection, im gonna have to close the thread

sorry guys! don't blame me, blame the Fun Police over here for seriousposting in, and i can't stress this enough, a GBS precision thread lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

oldpainless posted:

I think its also his only movie where it wasn’t his original work

True, but Tarantino adapted it to the screen so he got to change a few things, like the locations and Jackie’s last name. He could have given all the white characters N-passes again, had Ordell shoot Beaumont and Louis in the dick, and added ten minutes of Pam Grier’s feet but thankfully he didn’t.