Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
gently caress. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO gently caress YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD gently caress WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE LUST I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. gently caress. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

gbs but from 2004 posted:

hey boss all the robots ganged up on me and hosed my rear end so uhhh

Does that mean you're pregnant now?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Cobalt-60 posted:

gently caress. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO gently caress YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD gently caress WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE LUST I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. gently caress. gently caress.

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Suck

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

gbs but from 2004 posted:

hey boss all the robots ganged up on me and hosed my rear end so uhhh

hey boss why does this guy preferential treatment? is he your nephew? this is bullshit

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

As soon as I enter the room, the smell of blood and viscera enter my nose. I look around and its absolute bloodbath. In the corner, I see an anthropomorphic wolf munching on a human arm. I step out of the room and sigh, and I get on my walkie talkie, "Hey Frank, it looks like they accidentally shipped us werewolf murder bots instead of furry sex bots again. Can you get another bucket? We are going to need it for room 14." Reluctantly, I pick up my mop and enter the room again.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
I'm the fluffer for the robots. It's not the most glamorous work, showing a bunch of limp androids hosed up pictures of motherboards, but it's a pretty sweet gig.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

les enfants Terrific! posted:

I'm the fluffer for the robots. It's not the most glamorous work, showing a bunch of limp androids hosed up pictures of motherboards, but it's a pretty sweet gig.

wait, is that what MILF means?!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

"Yeah, their system hard locked and trapped the dudes dick inside. Had to do a hard reboot to get it out. Gave him a coupon and he said he would be back next week."

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:phoneb:
No no no, you cannot clean the urethera with lemon juice.
I don't care what some rear end in a top hat on the internet said, the manual clearly states...
okay I got you scheduled for a replacement Don't forget to bring the whole unit, scrotum included.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThawedGladiator
Aug 29, 2008
Onsite service call yesterday. Sweet old lady. She'd bought two brand-new TurboBucks and had them doing DAP on her. She accidentally hit the Synchro-Thrust button on the remote (still in beta and of course totally unsupported), somehow the TB servos jammed - both at once - and, well...

She's now somebody's Gape Grandma.