Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Today I was on call to service Abaddon, a well toned Incubus themed synthezoid. As I scrubbed his ports he began to confide in me that he was tired of all the loving. He believes that there may be more to him than his EROS Hardware 11.5" Hydraulic Member. He put in his two week notice, the first mandroid to do so in...I think ever. It's just as well since he's being retired next week. I'm not permitted to tell him but I don't have the heart to, either way.

The next EROS model is said to boast a Footlonger and no free will. I hope this one won't make a habit of talking to me like poor Abaddon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
*is a plumber, but for cum pipes*

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Each night when I return the LoveBot to the maintenance garage, I have to clean the cum off the back port. Some nights, I clean off the blood.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

Deki posted:

*is a plumber, but for cum pipes*

Boss says to make sure those pipes run directly to the EugenTech Research Center down the street. They're paying good money for that spunk.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I hear their screams in the night.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Buddy, they won't even let me gently caress the robots!

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

^gently caress

buddy,

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Who keeps messing with the testicles on the MR.Mansome unit #43?
It takes me a whole hour to reattach them back and there's no reason to tear them off- they're strictly cosmetic!

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

When the dick sucking factory went out of business I lost my job, them fuckdroids just plum priced us out the market. It feels like a betrayal working here but it's the only place left that someone with my skills and experience can work at.

I live for the days when one of the machines breaks down and I can get hands on like the old days.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
hey boss all the robots ganged up on me and hosed my rear end so uhhh

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Orange cleaner gets that cum right now

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Does a mandroid think hard about electric baseball

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Where the hell did the customer get these aftermarket parts from, industrial mining equipment?!
A vagina should not do this!

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

By popular demand posted:

Who keeps messing with the testicles on the MR.Mansome unit #43?
It takes me a whole hour to reattach them back and there's no reason to tear them off- they're strictly cosmetic!

Take care of those. They're the last set of Universal Serial Balls 2.0 we have. Apple just redesigned the port and all the manufacturers are adopting it. We can't afford to outfit Mansome with new pin connectors.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm telling you guys, i don't think there's supposed to be this much blood - swear to god these lovebots are acting strange...

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
LoveBot is my doctor and I’m its doctor

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Why? Why was I programmed to feel shame?!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I deal with the central heating system, test the fire extinguishers, arrange for building surveyors to come round once a year, that sort of thing. No, the technicians deal with the robots.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I hate working overnight shift here. The LoveBots keep trying to get into the office and it's really annoying having to manage the power for the doors.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005
I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. Then I moved up to washing robots. Now, I'm working the robot dryer. Pretty soon I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

Who What Now posted:

I hate working overnight shift here. The LoveBots keep trying to get into the office and it's really annoying having to manage the power for the doors.

The "Cold Shower" protocol has been busted ever since the new SysAdmin pushed a bunch of his faulty code to the bots last week. None of them wanted to touch him before so I think he was trying to lower the standards on their Hot or Not heuristics. Now the bots are all fully overdrived nympho jobs.

You'll have to gently caress them asleep. They'll grind the whole building down if you don't. Do not. DO NOT!! let them gently caress each other.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

CheeseThief posted:

When the dick sucking factory went out of business I lost my job, them fuckdroids just plum priced us out the market. It feels like a betrayal working here but it's the only place left that someone with my skills and experience can work at.

I live for the days when one of the machines breaks down and I can get hands on like the old days.

Pssst….don’t tell anyone but I just pretended to be a robot and got hired here! I just walk all stilted and say BEEP BOOP while methodically sucking dick until it’s time to go home. Just like the factory!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Sounds like a lateral move with the same up and down

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Sourdough Sam posted:

The "Cold Shower" protocol has been busted ever since the new SysAdmin pushed a bunch of his faulty code to the bots last week. None of them wanted to touch him before so I think he was trying to lower the standards on their Hot or Not heuristics. Now the bots are all fully overdrived nympho jobs.

You'll have to gently caress them asleep. They'll grind the whole building down if you don't. Do not. DO NOT!! let them gently caress each other.

Dude don't blame me on this. I quadrupled check the code multiple times. The lower standard parameter was a request from management to, and I quote, "Get the freaks to gently caress freaks". I warned him multiple times but noo he wanted it dropped.

I've built my own variation of DommelBot at home, why the hell would I lower the standards of these bots?

The glitch where you paradoxically point out by being slutty makes them less hot can create a buffer overflow in their parameters and should shut them down for a few hours before the failsafe reboots them. Dunno why the last admin assigned the value to a 4 bit integer but here we are.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Alright who is the lazy gently caress that is not cleaning out the cum gutters?

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
/Keeps installing blacklights to help illuminate the lounge and screaming internally on how this is a very bad idea

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I’ve already seen westworld, op. Their use of sex robots was uninspired, to say the least.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

*skimming over maintenance updates*

lol the next firmware for the blimpo mcbubblebooty 7k enables the coprophilia function

*spends rest of shift updating resume and applying for a maintenance job at the killbot lounge*

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Dang these things are expensive

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

drat these horny hackers getting into the JTAG again. Why can't they just gently caress the robots like everyone else?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Check this out, the voicebox has been replaced from 'slutty MILF' to 'racist gorilla'.

i am kiss u now
Dec 26, 2005

College Slice
*walks into the break room for coffee but the lights are off*

*fumbles around trying to find the switch*

*accidentally knocks over the little signs in front of identical containers labeled "creamer" and "cum"*

*shrugs*

*pours unknown white liquid into coffee*

"Welp, back to the grind."

*takes a sip and walks out*

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

"The Nexus 69 model has a certified Phillip K DICK and if you're nice to him he will let you be his Blade Rubber"

I wish they'd stop editorializing these manuals. We've had this Sexplicant for only four years and he won't turn back on.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

"Sorry to call you early, but you sure you've tested the firmware update? It's been stuck in some weird loop for whole three hours after closure now. Yeah I know the bot's emergency shutoff is in the navel... that's the problem."

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

i'm just here to drink the bleach

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
I miss the good old days. Somebody wanted a robot with a huge dong, all you had to say was "how long?" Things haven't been the same since they acquired DeviantArt...

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Sourdough Sam posted:

"The Nexus 69 model has a certified Phillip K DICK and if you're nice to him he will let you be his Blade Rubber"

I wish they'd stop editorializing these manuals. We've had this Sexplicant for only four years and he won't turn back on.

All those moments will be lost in time, like jizz in rain... Time to cum.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

I was paging through the comments from the NPS surveys the other day. You won’t believe what the highest scoring bot is: Hypercum Red Alert (HRA-01). I know what you’re thinking: you’ve never heard of that bot and you thought you knew all of them, and that you’ve never heard of Hypercum, it seems like a fake name. Well yes, it’s a real bot and I figure I’m the only one to have maintained one, and yes it’s a fake name.

The thing is HRA was “built” by that scoundrel ol Ash MacIntosh. He got a fake supplier into the system and issued himself purchase orders. Bought himself a dozen of these suckers, the box arrived, it was tiny, we thought there must have been a mistake. But it wasn’t.

They were just regular wind up red oven timers people used for cooking, the cheapest looking ones you could imagine. Doesn’t even have a battery. And he had gone in with a label maker and stamped out PLZ CUM WEN BEL RINKS THX and stuck it to the front.

And the johns can’t get enough of it. It triggers something… primal in them. It cuts to the heart of things in a way Synthaskin just… doesn’t, I guess. And yeah, since there are basically no moving parts there is basically no maintenance. I did it once - someone had tried to jam a card key to a brand new Tesla-Mercedes convertible they had bought for it into the cam. I yanked the card out and it was good to go.

Unfortunately the car had been impounded AND repossessed, but at least that was an easy one - I billed 3 hours for the incident, no questions asked, so still up on it.

I looked into Ash - apparently he got promoted to corporate. I didn’t think they were smart enough to recognise genius. Guess I was wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

No, sir, it's not malfunctioning. If you aren't willing to upgrade to Premium Plus then the bot is designed to stop every 2 minutes and play a targeted advertisement before continuing. No I don't know why you keep getting the same Liberty Mutual ad, that's between you and the algorithm.