Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Wifi Toilet posted:

Did you end up in this one? All the pictures on Google are just different angles of this one room.

Why is the sofa so big? How many people are getting tugged at the same time??

That looks like a karaoke room or a straight up hostess bar.

Soap land, the set up is more like individual bath rooms with a drain in the floor and a plastic covered bed like a massage table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

kntfkr posted:

Soap land, the set up is more like individual bath rooms with a drain in the floor and a plastic covered bed like a massage table.

Classy

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What was the man's name, OP?

Also I hope you used protection so it's not sayonara.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

kntfkr posted:

Nah that’s just the uggo-tuggo room where they pack ugly greasy dudes and foreigners in there like sardines and they all whack off around one hostess who sprays them with water. It’s kinda romantic to be honest

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

hotdog feet posted:

I've had sex several times

Mods

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I don't think they have

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I swear this authenticity bullshit has got to stop. Oh you gotta get the Guinness in Dublin huh? Gotta have sex in Japan. It's the same stuff man

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

signalnoise posted:

I swear this authenticity bullshit has got to stop. Oh you gotta get the Guinness in Dublin huh? Gotta have sex in Japan. It's the same stuff man

Clearly haven’t had a Guinness in Dublin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Here's a song made for this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzabzPciACE