Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

numberoneposter posted:

a toucan served in its own bill
now that’s some real gourmet poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

numberoneposter posted:

a toucan served in its own bill

wow, I'm obviously thinking small

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Space

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

super sweet best pal posted:

I bet if you pushed a bill through congress banning the consumption of lab grown human meat it'd pass unanimously because no one wants to be known as the cannibal senator.

I suspect there'd be a few votes against. Like, a random senator who's invested in a company that's working on it, or some weird protest vote based on who proposed the bill. Watching it all play out in the news would be wild.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I suspect there'd be a few votes against. Like, a random senator who's invested in a company that's working on it, or some weird protest vote based on who proposed the bill. Watching it all play out in the news would be wild.

You’ll never convince me that Ted Cruz hasn’t already consumed human flesh.