Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who dey?
This poll is closed.
nobody 1 33.33%
nobody 1 33.33%
cowboys 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

DEAR RICHARD posted:

where was danhausen? aew sucked because of that

Danhausen will be seen on the AEW Youtube channel tomorrow in a short where he accuses Alex Abrahantes of stealing his signature look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Elephant Ambush posted:

Also pre-emptive gently caress off to all the unfunny garbage shitposters who are going to try to make fun of me for having the gall to be even remotely negative about the show. Grow the gently caress up. It is OK to use your brains and think about thing and analyze things. You are turds. Huge buckets of turds.

lol

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
Good show. Mox/Danielson is gonna rule hard

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

RandolphCarter posted:

Bobby Fish was my favorite part of Hangman’s promo.

That's COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

smarxist posted:

That's COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

He loves his friends and wants to protect his intellectual property.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
however. like Bryan Danielson, he does not know anything about intellectual property law.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

xbilkis posted:

People are trying the revolutionary strategy of posting out all their bad energy before the real thread opens. If this theory holds then we will have our most blissful week of posting on record

My bad energy for this show is that I've been disappointed by the matches between HoB vs Penta and Pac. The latter have had some good individual moments but it feels like for the most part they've just been really outmatched. I assume that's gonna turn around at some point when Fenix returns and they did do a very good job of making Brody King look like a monster tonight, but especially given that Pac and Penta got these cool powerups in their video packages, they didn't really seem like they're a match for the Kings even before this Buddy guy showed up

That said I still loved the dorky lore poo poo around the match itself. Malakai foreshadowing the arrival of new members by having his eye turn red is the most extra poo poo and I love it, as do I like that there's apparently actual character conflict between the new guy and the other two

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Tweak posted:

state of this temp thread

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

neoaxd posted:

Hangman, getting revenge on ReDragon then having a neutral moment with the Bucks, showing that they could mend fences in the futures.

I think the neutral moment was following up on the time when Hangman told them "if you touch me, I will RUIN you."

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Santana and Ortiz taking the tag titles off Red Dragon(sp?) will be way more satisfying than taking them off Jurassic Express

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DEAR RICHARD posted:

where was danhausen? aew sucked because of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNrpr3SB3sE&hd=1

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3994510

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't know this would go to the top of the forum. excuse me while i do some spring cleaning.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

reopening this thread for discussion until we get to the bottom of what cavauro has done.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/3I95HoxVPC0

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sorry about That DICK! fricking around on here quite a bit, all. We are taking care of it

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Mar 7, 2023

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

tragically missed opportunity to use the word "interim"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Are we allowed to say biological father. Is there a better term? Asking for a Michael Elgin.