Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who dey?
This poll is closed.
nobody 1 33.33%
nobody 1 33.33%
cowboys 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MRT is enjoying aew rampage, live from wherever, so the thread won't be made for a while. this is our haven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I liked Story Time With Adam Page more than MJF's promo.

what a good dynamite

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jade Cargill

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Great episode. Lots of wins for me

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Jade Cargill

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

thought the show really needed some more maki itoh tbh

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

neoaxd posted:

I liked Story Time With Adam Page more than MJF's promo.

what a good dynamite

Same but MJF's was still good. And I'm not a big MJF guy.

Really good show and glad reDRagon are starting to get featured more

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Jade Cargill

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Jade Cargill

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
I'm going to get ahead of the thread and predict that Number is probably going to be bad tomorrow. Not much was advertised and Twitter engagement was just okay. Not going to overreact about it, just throwing it out there.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love that ReDragon now have to begrudgingly pretend to be sorry and try to make up with The Young Bucks in order to keep Cole happy, and the Bucks are obviously are going to be highly suspicious of any olive branch they extend :allears:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Kinda sloppy show but I had a good time watching it

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That whole show ruled. Hangman is great evil pentagon and Alex are great. I think I like Jade about as much as I've ever liked any wrestler. She's a drat star

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

maruhkati posted:

I'm going to get ahead of the thread and predict that Number is probably going to be bad tomorrow. Not much was advertised and Twitter engagement was just okay. Not going to overreact about it, just throwing it out there.

the codyverse demands its pound of flesh

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
Putin waited until AEW dynamite was over to start the bombing so only Tony Khan can end this war

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Brody King slapped a man so hard that he got poisonrana'd by his partner, and that was like the 6th best thing on the show

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The motivations going into Eddie/Jericho, Punk/MJF, and Mox/Bryan all feel really different and fresh. Still think Britt/Rosa needs to main event though

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

maruhkati posted:

there's no challenge or survivor or masked singer or nba tonight

but it was abnormally warm today

and the war with ukraine looks to be on

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Bunny got a pin, she's the new champion!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

maruhkati posted:

hell yeah, I love when people get negative ahead of time and try to spread the misery around it's definitely not a huge bummer

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Feb 24, 2022

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

good show. gimme rampage now

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

great episode this week

i'm not going to overreact about it, just throwing it out there

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1496678175341961219

i thought they said it was all at mickey ultra arena

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
MJF is like a dude that drives drunk a lot, brags about it, then gets really sad when he gets sentenced to prison. His promo was phony, and he's basically the Casey Anthony of AEW.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Malcolm Excellent posted:

MJF is like a dude that drives drunk a lot, brags about it, then gets really sad when he gets sentenced to prison. His promo was phony, and he's basically the Casey Anthony of AEW.

one of the things that is great about MJF is that 99 percent of the time I can't tell if he's working or not, where the character ends and his real personality begins

that makes the 1 percent of the time he makes it obvious he's working even better

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
(Immediately after the end of a 2 hour TV show I watched and enjoyed that is guaranteed to be on for years to come) Well I’ve done the mental math and I fear as many as 80,000 fewer people watched that episode than the previous week

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

might be overdue to stop Numberposting

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

graph posted:

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1496678175341961219

i thought they said it was all at mickey ultra arena

Dynamite/Rampage at Mich Ultra, DoN at T Mobile

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

xbilkis posted:

DoN at T Mobile

wait for real?

will this be their largest venue yet ?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

C'monnn Canadian tour

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
this Dynamite was interrupted by having to change the baby but drat, it was solid. that arena is terribly mic'ed tho

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

this Dynamite was interrupted by having to change the baby but drat, it was solid. that arena is terribly mic'ed tho

what'd you name the new one

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

graph posted:

wait for real?

will this be their largest venue yet ?

arthur ashe was bigger

but this is the home arena of ufc

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

state of this temp thread

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Vertical Lime posted:

arthur ashe was bigger

i thought ashe was 10k

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

How long is each match for Revolution going to be if the card is this stacked???? Like I don't expect it to last until midnight but drat, some of these matches I'm concerned won't get that long.

Like the women's matches are the obvious candidates that will get cut for time and they're both championship matches

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

graph posted:

i thought ashe was 10k

ashe is 23k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Jiro posted:

How long is each match for Revolution going to be if the card is this stacked???? Like I don't expect it to last until midnight but drat, some of these matches I'm concerned won't get that long.

Full Gear went to midnight, my money is on Revolution doing the same. The only do them quarterly, they can afford the extra hour!