Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Knormal posted:

Maybe we can trade Mexico Baja for Florida?

No, sorry, we already have a Florida. We don't need another one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

A better idea, perhaps?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Call Your Grandma posted:

please don't annex alberta that would be just awful!

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

loving take Alberta for the love of god. Most of them wish they were you anyway.

If you can take some of rural Ontario that would be great too. Srsly, you're doing us a favour.

Baronjutter posted:

Absolutely not a canadian here and absolutely begging you not to just take alberta and leave the rest of the country. Please, please don't take alberta away from us. I mean them.

Cause if there's anything the US needs it's MORE yeehawboo conservatives? If you annex the places that regularly vote NDP and give them full statehood, you can launch Manchin and Sinema into the sea

Arc Hammer posted:

No please annex Alberta. Hang Kenney upside down from the legislature by his underwear while you're at it.

I'd be ok with this tbh if and only if Kenney gets the Mussolini Wedgie

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

All of it

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

Animal-Mother posted:

Isn't there a Cawla Doody game where the US invades Mexico in the 2030's or so?

Ghost Recon had a couple games set there back in the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKZjxoJyI8g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtCmZqhQz0I

as did the short lived Hawx spin-off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVaqZlE3vTs

there's a modern one set in not-bolivia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdJub3Kz2wI

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Admiralty Flag posted:

A better idea, perhaps?

if the presence of the confederated american states implies slavery then probably not

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Love the idea of America with Baja California. Then you could do a little cartoon where a big fat animated USA does a jolly jig with it's two stubby little leggys.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
we all know florida is america's penis. yet this picture is incomplete. we must annex cuba and the dominicans which when combined with puerto rico will finally reveal the true might of america's jism

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Mozi posted:

we all know florida is america's penis. yet this picture is incomplete. we must annex cuba and the dominicans which when combined with puerto rico will finally reveal the true might of america's jism

We need to take a page out of China's playbook then and make some islands to give Florida a set of balls.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Would that make Texas America's fupa?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Annex Newfoundland, provide it an actual name, then give it back to Canada.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Future Wax posted:

Let's take the opportunity to neaten up the borders. Nice straight lines everywhere we can. In return Canada can have that little nub on top of Minnesota and the fractured tentacle on Alaska. Mexico...well they don't get poo poo I guess.

It'd make more sense to just take the entirety of the west coast so Alaska wouldn't be marooned all the way up there by itself.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
They can have Alaska as long as they promise to keep Sarah Palin.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Renaming Prince edward island to new idaho

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if you are gonna annex us can you bring some mt dew baja blast along with you?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Arc Hammer posted:

Would that make Texas America's fupa?

Naw, that's Georgia. It even looks like a belly.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I think we should force Canada to take New England, like in Infinite Jest.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Mozi posted:

if the presence of the confederated american states implies slavery then probably not

In the source books they are VERY explicit that there's no slavery there.

"It's about heritage, not hate."
🤔

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

It's time to slice Texas off and give it back to mexico

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Future Wax posted:

Let's take the opportunity to neaten up the borders. Nice straight lines everywhere we can. In return Canada can have that little nub on top of Minnesota and the fractured tentacle on Alaska. Mexico...well they don't get poo poo I guess.

does that mean we would have to give Texas more territory? They are already insufferable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

poverty goat posted:

It's time to slice Texas off and give it back to mexico

what he said