Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Putin has proven that a strong country can just invade a weak neighbor and slice off whatever they want and no one will stop them. So which parts of our neighbors should we slice off after a successful invasion??

I say Vancouver, Toronto, Nova Scotia, Tijuana, and The Bahamas(the whole thing)

Teriyaki Hairpiece fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Feb 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
The Bahamas aren't part of Mexico, OP.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mexico OP for the boost to the labor force & cheaper tequila.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

please don't annex alberta that would be just awful!

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
No please annex Alberta. Hang Kenney upside down from the legislature by his underwear while you're at it.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

its all nice on rice posted:

The Bahamas aren't part of Mexico, OP.

We border them and therefore they are up for grabs

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it

Call Your Grandma posted:

please don't annex alberta that would be just awful!

annex the supplies of vodka and clamato and the economy would crumble

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
op I'm putting together a posse of freebooters to seize mexican land and spoils of war

Future Wax
Feb 17, 2011

There is no inherent quantity of driving that I can increase!
Let's take the opportunity to neaten up the borders. Nice straight lines everywhere we can. In return Canada can have that little nub on top of Minnesota and the fractured tentacle on Alaska. Mexico...well they don't get poo poo I guess.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Harald posted:

op I'm putting together a posse of freebooters to seize mexican land and spoils of war

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filibuster_(military)

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I think if we politely asked Canada to be annexed they would say yes.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

quote:

Filibusters are irregular soldiers who act without official authorization from their own government, and are generally motivated by financial gain, political ideology, or the thrill of adventure. Unlike mercenaries, filibusters are independently motivated and work for themselves, whilst a mercenary leader operates on behalf of others.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Harald posted:

Have fun getting brutally murdered by the cartels.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Future Wax posted:

Let's take the opportunity to neaten up the borders. Nice straight lines everywhere we can. In return Canada can have that little nub on top of Minnesota and the fractured tentacle on Alaska. Mexico...well they don't get poo poo I guess.

There is a little bit of America that is now Canada it's kind of our darkest secret

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sophy Wackles posted:

Have fun getting brutally murdered by the cartels.

I will never recognize the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

We would probably just gently caress up the good cities from Canada.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Are we taking Nova Scotia because of that guy that does the weather on Youtube? I can live with that.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Honestly I think the play here is to prove that we're crazier than Putin. And you know what's even crazier than invading the nation next door? Just giving them some random territory.

So, which state should we give to Mexico? Texas would be too obvious, no I think we should give them North Dakota.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

corgski posted:

Honestly I think the play here is to prove that we're crazier than Putin. And you know what's even crazier than invading the nation next door? Just giving them some random territory.

So, which state should we give to Mexico? Texas would be too obvious, no I think we should give them North Dakota.

Forcing Canada to annex some Midwest states would be a very David Foster Wallace move

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
loving take Alberta for the love of god. Most of them wish they were you anyway.

If you can take some of rural Ontario that would be great too. Srsly, you're doing us a favour.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

corgski posted:

What if we give Putin the Midwest? No one would notice

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

The Midwest: the Belarus of America

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Absolutely not a canadian here and absolutely begging you not to just take alberta and leave the rest of the country. Please, please don't take alberta away from us. I mean them.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Op ahould clearly go back and relearn some basic grade post imperial Japan social studie since tthey clearly don't kno ballistic missiles fall off the edge of the eath??

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Canada is going to take Alaska from the States so gently caress you bud

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
All of Baja would be good. We could fix up the roads a little bit so we could hold a motorcycle race from San Diego down to Cabo San Lucas and then back.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

What if we give Putin the Midwest? No one would notice

Da, I am thinking Iowa will make very good tribute.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2fPkzJsMU8

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the us already conquered mexico once but declined to annex anything further south than texas. this was mostly because mexico is full of mexicans, and the us has always been a racist nightmare.

they also tried conquering canada and got rekt lmao

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

PITY BONER posted:

All of Baja would be good. We could fix up the roads a little bit so we could hold a motorcycle race from San Diego down to Cabo San Lucas and then back.
Maybe we can trade Mexico Baja for Florida?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Vancouver.
They kept coming across the border to shop and yell at me about politics when I was a 17 year-old retail worker. Then they'd tear up the store and I'd be there cleaning until 2 AM. Also Canadian holidays were the only time you'd find poo poo in the changing rooms.

I will never forgive you, Canada. Polite, my rear end.

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
The (Canadian Weed), the (Mexican Weed).

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Take PEI while you're at it, those guys are jerks

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
give Texas back to Mexico instead

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

Schweinhund posted:

give Texas back to Mexico instead

Please.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Hello fellow freedom loving Americans. I love my gun and criminally low age of consent laws as all good Americans do and I feel that we should invade the area to the north of Windsor, Ontario.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the falkland islands will finally belong to us!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Elviscat posted:

Forcing Canada to annex some Midwest states would be a very David Foster Wallace move

Look, willing to bite the bullet and let Canada annex Minnesota and Wisconsin. Throw in the UP too.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Imagine an America with two dicks.

Baja Peninsula.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Isn't there a Cawla Doody game where the US invades Mexico in the 2030's or so?