Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I sigh as I unsheath my Shun 10 inch fillet knife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
And our final ingredient: an orphan's tears.

Now, the modern adoption process being what it is, getting an all natural, wild-caught orphan can be a lengthy and difficult process. That's why I find that it is better and quicker to just make your own. Take one medium-sized child with one or two parents and...

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

And our final ingredient: an orphan's tears.

Now, the modern adoption process being what it is, getting an all natural, wild-caught orphan can be a lengthy and difficult process. That's why I find that it is better and quicker to just make your own. Take one medium-sized child with one or two parents and...

:neet:

I carefully write Chen Kinichi's name in the bottom of an ice cream maker with squid ink.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Anyone shrive the sanctified apron yet? No? Why the gently caress not, don't you know what happened last time someone didn't do it?!? What are you, new here or something?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
"Avada Cuisine!"
A flash of green light fills the stadium. The challenger crumples to the floor and lies still.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
In the name of the Chairman, the commentator, and the Hattori I call out to the spirit realm!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
OMG THIS NEW AV IS loving AMAZING

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Iron Chef Rankings:

1. My boy Chen Kenichi.

2. Masaharu Morimoto

3. Rokusaburo Michiba

4. Hiroyuki Sakai

5. Koumei Nakamura

6. Yutaka Ishinabe (Quit after one season what a loser).

7. Masahiko Kobe. What kind of bitch rear end Iron Chef Italian loses a pasta battle. Dude could probably be summoned with can of expired Chef Boyardee. Wish I could rank him even lower.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Oh no! The iron chefs cannot possibly beat this dangerous foe! They must combine into the Ultimate Golden Chef now if they even hope to survive next episode!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Iron Chef Rankings:

7. Masahiko Kobe. What kind of bitch rear end Iron Chef Italian loses a pasta battle. Dude could probably be summoned with can of expired Chef Boyardee. Wish I could rank him even lower.

Well, he's dead after falling at one of his restaurants, so how do you feel now?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masahiko_Kobe

Gonna need a Ouija board to summon him

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Whooping Crabs posted:

Well, he's dead after falling at one of his restaurants, so how do you feel now?

Was literally going to post this

:smith:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*lightning peels across the sky*

We can bring him back.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Okay, this AV is making this thread too real

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I put on my apron and chef hat

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
Today's theme ingredient!

LIVE ELEPHANT!

*curtain draws back, revealing an angry bull elephant that begins charging towards the kitchen*

*iron chef sakai pulls an ancient blunderbuss from underneath the counter and begins his grim work*

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Judging our competition today will be a team of expert spirit mediums and pop sensation Mariya Takeuchi

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

*begins making foie gras and salmon roe ice cream*

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Whooping Crabs posted:

quote:

Originally believing that he would be a challenger, Kobe found out that he was to be an Iron Chef mere days before his departure from Italy

Seems legit

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I did an iron chef costume for Halloween once, no one got it

Even got a vape pen to have smoke come out of a plate of yellow capsicum

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I climb the staircase up the sacred Pyramid of the Sun in the ancient and holy city of Teotihuacan. I kneel before the altar, thanking the volunteer for their sacrifice. I supplicate to the gods up above, the Feathered Serpent and the Smoking Mirror, to answer my request. I plunge my obsidian dagger into the sacrifice, and tear out their heart. I hold in my hand the secret ingredient:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Making my offering of spicy bean paste to the gods of Kitchen Stadium, calling forth Chen Kinichi to smite my culinary enemies.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

In a puff of blue corn tortilla chips and black bean and corn relish relish, Bobby Flay appears

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

In a puff of blue corn tortilla chips and black bean and corn relish relish, Bobby Flay appears

The blackest magicks.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

If memory serves, there was an ancient order of warrior-chefs known as the Black Butcher Gang. These chefs reached a level of cookery beyond mere mortal comprehension, transforming their own bodies into both ingredient and appliance. Although most of this order mysteriously disappeared in 1910, a single member fled to the United States and began his own dark school of cooking.

Today we have the greatest student of this school, whose blasphemous cooking skills make the gods themselves weep in terror. Each dish he prepares is a culinary dream and nightmare wrapped in one, a meal designed to fill your belly and destroy your soul.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
*prepares to put fish in ice cream machine*

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Crouching Prawn Hidden Daikon

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Fighting crime

ALL OVER TOWN

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

The Bloop posted:

*prepares to put fish in ice cream machine*

https://twitter.com/michibot1/status/1497444201004474371?s=20&t=VjrNaHvgYWr0zW3K1zbQZw

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dude it’s just a clam bake. Like what kind of herb you guys smoke in Japan lol? Fuckin munchies gonna sway these judges I think heheheee. :rznv:

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
This show is nothing but commercial cultural appropriation. Don't even get me started on 'allez cuisine'. I'm starting a petition to cancel Iron Chef. Who's with me?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

carve those funny symbols on the left into your countertop, this one's good cause you don't need anything other than a sharp knife and a soft countertop

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Mac and Cheese posted:

carve those funny symbols on the left into your countertop, this one's good cause you don't need anything other than a sharp knife and a soft countertop

F

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Okay, I have a great idea for Japan to create a bread solely associated with it, like French Bread and Italian Bread, "Ja-Pan" if you will. Now I think we HAVE to start with a rice base of some sort...

...wait, I think I'm in the wrong fantastical Japanese cooking show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Standing before a lonely gravestone in the middle of a secluded forest, I lay the ingredients at my feet. Salt. Pepper. Oregano. The three fundamental spices.

The ritual is already beginning to work, I can hear sounds like a great hidden clockwork has begun to work inside the Earth. The banana peppers come next, followed by sweet potatoes and chives The hidden clock begins to grow louder and louder, threatening to tear the Earth itself apart at any moment. I need to finish this quickly, so I add the red peppers and olives.

I can perceive the world shifting around me, dark figures leer at me from the hidden corners of reality. Good, that means all of this is working. I finally lay down the secret ingredient - pork chops. The clock strikes midnight, the bells begin to chime. The gravestone in front of me begins to glow with an unearthly blue light. I can smell ozone and the distinct smell of southwestern cooking. The dark figures begin to retreat now, my wicked work is nearly done.

The ground in front of me begins to expand and contract as if a great pair of lungs were buried underneath, struggling for air. A hand bursts forth, followed quickly by its mate. A figure stands before me now, dressed in his professional vestments and ready to do the work I have summoned him for. I glance at the gravestone as it begins to crumble.

BOBBY FLAY
MAY HE REST IN PEACE
WAS ALWAYS KIND OF AN rear end in a top hat
BUT A DECENT CHEF

Bobby Flay and I lock eyes and he knows why I have summoned him forth from the great beyond. I silently point towards the mountaintop where Kitchen Stadium is located. The lights are on. He begins to slowly march towards it.

God help me, I think, he better not try using the ice cream machine this time.