Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Oh hell yeah let's get some AI up in here

quote:

Prompt: The most beautiful man at the MEN ONLY beauty pageant was wearing a gorgeous little
white dress shirt and an absolutely killer pair of jeans. His body is in superb shape, and that's not even his best feature. That would be the perfectly sculpted head of a god. The perfect lips, perfect cheekbones, perfectly tanned skin, perfectly muscled body, perfectly toned abs. He is the living, breathing definition of perfectly masculine.

My eyes are not good enough to stare at him for more than a few seconds. My mouth is not good enough to even ask what he's wearing under that little white dress shirt. I don't know how I knew that he was wearing a white dress shirt, because I know full well he's wearing a pair of tight jeans and my eyes couldn't see them. That's what a bodybuilder is – his own beautiful, perfect self, showing you everything you've ever wanted to see. No one would ever accuse a man like this of being conceited, but rather... just... perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Oh hell yeah let's get some AI up in here

How do I do this, I want to mess around with this

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

quote:

Big orc at the Men's Beauty Pageant has something to say; "I, Swayze William Jameson, am unable to speak. If I had a mouth, I would be screaming, but since I do not, I can only whisper. The Men's Beauty Pageant is a disgrace, a real shame for humanity.

Did You Know? J. K. Rowling was expelled from school when she was sixteen for being smart, a trait she carries with her to this day.
Her book sales in the first week of publication were the most ever at the time, and it became a bestseller on Amazon in several other languages as well.
Approximately 30% of the first print run was left unsold, which has since become a tradition at many bookstores. Her personal computer was completely destroyed in a fire a year after the book's release, which sparked the concept for the Harry Potter movies.

A 14 year old Harry took the stage at the 11th Annual Ottawa International Youth Peace Prize Awards. He spoke about how his grandfather, Sir James Graham, had made an impact in the world of politics by advocating for peace. He told the story of when he was at Camp Appy in February of 1998, meeting people from all over the world who all agreed that they did not want to destroy the world, and that they just wanted to be friends with each other and live together in peace. For his performance, he was awarded the Appy Award for Excellence, presented to him by the Honourable Jean - Claude Dauphin.

Was this a big deal?"

G...get this orc off the stage!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
The dastardly girl named HOW WONDERFUL was at it again, tormenting all the men at the MENS only beauty pageant. She got a rubber spider and chased one of the men down. This was the first time ever for a MEN ONLY beauty pageant. When they went to the judges, they didn't let HOW WONDERFUL in. HOW WONDERFUL then got her revenge by throwing one of the men she was tormenting into a big pool of mud. It was time to see who made it to the final round, and only one man got past HOW WONDERFUL but turns out, she was ready for him she tied up the man after he snuck past her. HOW WONDERFUL also put a lot of mud into a bottle, she then shoved one of the contestants into the bottle. HOW WONDERFUL got into the bottle as well, and the man started to scream and have convulsions. HOW WONDERFUL reached into her pocket and pulled the rubber spider out once again. This time she brought it to the man trapped in the bottle. HOW WONDERFUL then asked him if he liked the spider. The man was very scared of the rubber spider and started to shake. When she held the spider near the man's face, he ran away howling. HOW WONDERFUL looked for him the whole pageant hall but she didn't see him, so HOW WONDERFUL was very happy for herself.

How Wonderful! posted:

How do I do this, I want to mess around with this

Here you go

It takes a bit of curating to get it good. Like the above story started with just the first sentence provided by myself. I kept generating until I got a bit that I like, which I then added to the prompt. You build it up in layers like that.

edit- I see you've found it!

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Mar 16, 2022

How Wonderful!

quote:

With a rustling of denims, a mysterious glistening bear took to the stage, unbuttoning the top button of his jeans with a glare and a sneer that promised even more carnage to come.

The crowd went to its feet, clapping with clenched fists, as he opened his shirt to reveal the show’s trademark monster face.

The stage was divided into two halves: on one side, four people that looked like paramedics dressed in black, the type of people you see at your local hospital.

On the other side, five of the show’s finalists, with characters that showed everything that made Britain great, including black tops, cargo shorts and short-sleeved jerseys.

A fierce game of musical chairs ensued as the contestants scurried over to the microphone stand and competed for the opportunity to accompany the bear into battle.

Every contestant took his turn on the stage, including adorable twins Eden and Phoebe Thompson, 11. The pair, who are close in age, said they’d be supporting the other contenders, but happily admitted that Phoebe wouldn’t vote for Eden, because he has too many piercings.

Plant MONSTER.

Phoebe is a terrible, albeit adorable sister! Not voting for her brother because of his piercings. Shame on her.

How Wonderful!

quote:

Many people have wondered if the Men's Beauty Pageant is rigged. The boys of BYOB House decided to take the case, shaving their little arms and brushing their little teeth in preparation. They would look well fit or die trying. And who could deny us?

But first the boys had to go before the judges. If you've never seen them, a couple of the judges were from the world of the beauty pageants and another judge was a celebrity. That should give you a taste for what the boys would be like.

And the boys of BYOB House were prepared for anything. Their minds were on the prize and their bodies on the stage. Only one boy wasn't prepared. His mind was on the prize and his body was on the stage. That's all he could think about.

It was hard to tell how long they would be on stage, but you had to say it was a long time. And the boys were pretty excited about it, for there's nothing like spending two minutes on stage to make a guy feel like a celebrity.

And of course, the audience was very proud of them. They cheered them on, even though the judge who gave them the most positive score said he thought they looked like "babies." And the audience thought the judges were idiots.

After the boys performed, another judge did the announcing. He told the boys that no one had ever heard a better performance, he had never seen so many good looks on a stage, and he could not believe that no one had ever thought to put those boys in a beauty pageant before.

And then the winner was announced. And the winner got the prize. The first prize. A big smile, maybe a little tears. The first prize meant the boys would go home with $100 and a plaque that said they won a beauty pageant. It was so beautiful, they would never get a chance to win it again.

And then the winner was announced. And the winner got a big plaque that said "The Best Dressed Men In The World." He really didn't know what to say.

Then the winner was announced. And the winner got a big plaque

Plant MONSTER.

holy poo poo lmao

"Their minds were on the prize and their bodies on the stage."

AI should ONLY be used for art and comedy imo

Bingo Bango

But did the boys of Yobber House ever crack the case??

How Wonderful!

Bingo Bango posted:

But did the boys of Yobber House ever crack the case??

But did the handsome and brave men of Yobber house ACTUALLY solve the mystery ? We cannot really know, but we have our suspicions that they did. And we have the story of the end of the mystery as it has been presented over the years, but only because we know that it was so carefully crafted by writers with a lot to say on many different levels.

I suspect that you, dear Reader, can guess the identity of the Yobber house of mystery. You probably know it now. But, as always with this blog, let me tell you more about the mystery and the house and why it remains just as exciting, just as interesting and even more mysterious now than it was when the house was opened back in the 1950’s.

The house mystery is the most tantalizing of any I have found to this point.

It has been a long road to get to where we are now and it is time to have a bit of fun. First, let us take a closer look at the house itself.

It is one of two houses built by the same man in the same location in the early 1900’s in the very center of the sleepy town of Dyer, New Mexico. It has been a long standing tradition that only one of these houses, the Yobber house, is open for public tours. It is the home of the legendary William Charles Yob, and the one we have been trying to solve.

The second house, the one that still remains untouched is called the “Mansion”. It was bought by a man named “Franklin” and is currently owned by a real estate mogul.

The legend tells of a handsome and brave man named William Charles Yob (W.C.) who came to this very town in 1907. Yob (pronounced “You-b”) had been an adventurer and a cowboy since he was a small boy.

The small boy had wandered away from home when he was just 8 years old. He became lost in the vast desert and he never returned home.

He took shelter under a tree and ate his first (and last) meal of desert jerky. He made his way to the home of another cowboy he had met earlier. This cowboy also had an adventurous spirit. He decided that the two of them would go looking for the lost boy.

This cowboy, whose name was “Bill”, had heard that a small boy, with blue eyes had been seen in the area. He headed toward the place where he thought the boy might be located.

Bill and the lost boy had their own adventure in that area. Bill was about to leave and said he was going to turn back home and come back later when the boy told him that he was going back the way that they had come.

Bill agreed to stay a few more days and see if he could find something that would help them get back home.

more falafel please

forums poster

How Wonderful! posted:

Yob (pronounced “You-b”)

WHAT

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Farecoal

There he go
William Charles Yob founded BYOB??

biosterous

you-b etter believe it!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Do you-b elieve in posts after posts after posts after posts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

William Charles Yob drops his snow globe, mutters, "fart gently caress hell," and dies.

google THIS

One of the BYOB boys stepped up to the microphone at the MENS ONLY beauty pageant. He cleared his throat and said, "My talent is farting to the tune of 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game.'"

"Farting to the tune of 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game,'" I whispered to the girl next to me.

"Don't worry, it's good for a laugh," she answered.

The boys had to wait in the wings a moment while their act was being set up, but then a woman said, "You're on."

And they took the stage. The first one opened his mouth, but the smell was so strong you couldn't even see his face.

The other one cleared his throat and tried to imitate the sound the first one made.

"Farts," they answered when they finished.

"Farts," I said when I returned to my seat.

The MC asked, "And what have you girls and gentlemen learned today?"

"To eat with your eyes," the first one said.

"To fart with your mouth," the second one said.

I leaned over to my friend. "If you let them sing 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game,'" I whispered, "you can let one rip during 'Babe.'"

She giggled. "That's a good one."

The MC laughed, and then the other boys took to the stage. They kept the girls laughing. But then I remembered that I didn't know what they did during the other bits they sang.

The MC went on to tell us about the history of the BYOB. It started in the seventies as a way to bring people together and end the social distance between genders. It was intended to be a way for people to have fun.

Finger Prince

https://i.imgur.com/13hXY77.mp4

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

i wonder, what does desert jerky taste like?

Farecoal

There he go
Catastrophe at the MEN'S ONLY Beauty Pageant!

Catastrophe at the MEN'S ONLY Beauty Pageant! is a play written by Neil LaBute and David Lindsay-Abaire. The play opened Off-Broadway at the Second Stage Theatre on October 8, 2013 and closed on November 4, 2013. The cast features James Earl Jones, Sarah Ramos, and Nick Cordero. The play premiered at the 2011 South Coast Repertory's New Conservatory Festival.

Farecoal fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Mar 17, 2022

Farecoal

There he go
Catastrophe at the MEN'S ONLY Beauty Pageant! Local BYOB reporter How Wonderful is at the scene:

The competition was fierce. The crowd was hot. The audience was hotter. But nothing could compete with this man, this behemoth of a man. His name is Buster. And I didn't realize it until I was on the show. But he was the judge. I mean, just look at him. He is terrifying. His beard alone...I can't imagine what it would've been like if I was competing on the show.
So this is the story of that moment that changed my life, the moment I realized I'm not actually a man. "I'm going to be honest with you," I said to the girls. "I'm a woman." They gasped. I was shocked. But then, something happened. "Why, thank you," I said. They were so grateful to hear the truth. One of them kissed my hand. Another one kissed my cheek. And another one hugged me and cried.

Plant MONSTER.

Aww!!

Plant MONSTER.

*Posts the .gift of oprah crying*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

Farecoal posted:

Catastrophe at the MEN'S ONLY Beauty Pageant! Local BYOB reporter How Wonderful is at the scene:

The competition was fierce. The crowd was hot. The audience was hotter. But nothing could compete with this man, this behemoth of a man. His name is Buster. And I didn't realize it until I was on the show. But he was the judge. I mean, just look at him. He is terrifying. His beard alone...I can't imagine what it would've been like if I was competing on the show.
So this is the story of that moment that changed my life, the moment I realized I'm not actually a man. "I'm going to be honest with you," I said to the girls. "I'm a woman." They gasped. I was shocked. But then, something happened. "Why, thank you," I said. They were so grateful to hear the truth. One of them kissed my hand. Another one kissed my cheek. And another one hugged me and cried.

this is how it went down