Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Can someone put together a CSPAM drama guidebook? I'm having a hard time keeping up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I will admit it takes some nerve when the guy you're defending ate 24 hours and probably has a ban in the queue and everyone mocked him for his heartlessness and you're just gonna keep posting through it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

the guy isnt even a covid thread regular. only has like 40 posts in the thread over months.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's not ok to attack another poster on these forums by saying that you think their daughter attempted suicide because of them, that really crosses the line in a serious way.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ringo Roadagain posted:

imagine reading that guys posts about his daughters attempted suicide and being like "Im gonna dunk on this dude"

(walkin in on horrific scene of attempted suicide of family member): whoooooaaa who is this supposed to be, the webmaster?
[leaning over to wifes ear]:doesnt she know we have stairs in our house….

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Ringo Roadagain posted:

imagine reading that guys posts about his daughters attempted suicide and being like "Im gonna dunk on this dude"

alright, now what

speng31b
May 8, 2010

empty whippet box posted:

It's not ok to attack another poster on these forums by saying that you think their daughter attempted suicide because of them, that really crosses the line in a serious way.

How meta is it that we're qcsing in a CSPAM thread about qcs?

Hello all am I doing this right should I open a qcs thread about f stop Fitzgerald?

Or maybe a qcs thread about why OOCC's placeholder probe isn't long enough

Is this the platonic ideal of qcs yet?

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

empty whippet box posted:

the LINES. HAVE. BEEN. CROSSED.

playtme is over

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
now, it might be a little inappropriate to return to topic, but this was a cspam mod lol

logikv9 posted:

no because the d&d mods filter out that bullshit and know when something real is happening

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Dont think this thread was unironically, lets take it down a notch. Thank you

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Homeless Friend posted:

(walkin in on horrific scene of attempted suicide of family member): whoooooaaa who is this supposed to be, the webmaster?
[leaning over to wifes ear]:doesnt she know we have stairs in our house….

lmao

speng31b posted:

How meta is it that we're qcsing in a CSPAM thread about qcs?

Hello all am I doing this right should I open a qcs thread about f stop Fitzgerald?

Or maybe a qcs thread about why OOCC's placeholder probe isn't long enough

Is this the platonic ideal of qcs yet?

its the waluigi of qcs

https://twitter.com/shitshowdotinfo/status/956969945841242115

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

I just want to point out that the best post in that thread was the guy who said that calling someone a ghoul was a call to violence, which I presume is because Van Helsing might get confused and try to stake them

speng31b
May 8, 2010

So d&d is Mario, CSPAM is Luigi, qcs is wario and this thread is waluigi?

I think I see literally everything

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

they were not banned

lies

Catpetter1984
Mar 13, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

speng31b posted:

So d&d is Mario, CSPAM is Luigi, qcs is wario and this thread is waluigi?

I think I see literally everything

GBS is Mario, D&D is Luigi, FYAD is Wario and CSPAM is Waluigi

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Catpetter1984 posted:

GBS is Mario, D&D is Luigi, FYAD is Wario and CSPAM is Waluigi

this is correct

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Cup Runneth Over posted:

it seems real easy to loudly talk poo poo about decisions you don't have to research or make, for a kid you don't actually have or care about at all, with a life partner it wouldn't surprise me to learn you don't have.

in other words stop posting fitzgerald: don't reproduce. *i am promptly banned for being malthusian*

you're only allowed to be mean to other goons if you can first nut in a lady

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

rabble rabble posted:

the LINES. HAVE. BEEN. CROSSED.

playtme is over

huh this is exactly what i screamed across the playground when her best friend showed up without a mask. she was visibly shaken and upset but im sure her eating habits will go back to normal soon.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

huh this is exactly what i screamed across the playground when her best friend showed up without a mask. she was visibly shaken and upset but im sure her eating habits will go back to normal soon.

i think you should stop hanging around playgrounds

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Raiad posted:

i think you should stop hanging around playgrounds

yeah, someone might make you a mod

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
I kill dogs with bricks all the time, but I don't post about it. It's called having healthy boundaries.

snaj
Oct 10, 2005
cant stop the beat
it's a good forum, but there's a shitload of freaks on it

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
The odds are good but the goods are odd

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's hosed up that the holodomor didn't happen. I thought it did but then reading c-spam really opened my eyes. Anyway I'm going to join the azov battalion,

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
If my posting enemy’s child attempted suicide, I would assume that it had something to do with my enemy’s bad posts.

This is the kind of thing that makes me better than them.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
empty quotes save lives

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

empty quotes save lives

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
fixed my coffee table. some of the bolts didnt thread so i went buckwild on them with tiewraps. gg

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Smythe posted:

fixed my coffee table. some of the bolts didnt thread so i went buckwild on them with tiewraps. gg

just use wood glue

if u ever need to disassemble it just rip the legs off and use wood glue again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Keep QCS drama in Smythe's Dark Domain. We don't need to hold referendums on whether or not certain threads should exist or talk about someone's suicide. Jesus Christ goons.