Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

The admins always inevitably close QCS threads very quickly because "QCS isn't a place for people to flame war each other" or some poo poo like that, so if you're like me and don't pay that much attention, you don't get to participate in the fun of the newest drama because it's already locked and over a couple hours in. Then the only place left to discuss it is derailing threads vaguely related to the drama with more drama, which doesn't seem ideal. So instead I'm making this dedicated thread to make fun of QCS in, whatever the current topic of discussion is. hopefully this keeps other threads more on-topic!

Talk here about :
* Standing your ground against dogs
* Jeffrey of YOSPOS: Genocide denier???
* D&D vs C-SPAM views on Ukraine
* Whatever the gently caress people are whining about in QCS today

don't helldump thanks no one cares about your poster grudges!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

my therapist: forums drama isn't real, it can't hurt you

forums drama:

Cup Runneth Over posted:

The admins always inevitably close QCS threads very quickly because "QCS isn't a place for people to flame war each other" or some poo poo like that, so if you're like me and don't pay that much attention, you don't get to participate in the fun of the newest drama because it's already locked and over a couple hours in. Then the only place left to discuss it is derailing threads vaguely related to the drama with more drama, which doesn't seem ideal. So instead I'm making this dedicated thread to make fun of QCS in, whatever the current topic of discussion is. hopefully this keeps other threads more on-topic!

Talk here about :

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
who

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

i, for one, would simply not roll around in the pile of poo poo

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oh cool a thread about what we think the people who think they know what we think about think about

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I just hope all the posters involved have fun and come to a greater understanding of each other

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Done.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I just hope all the posters involved have fun and come to a greater understanding of each other

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Why did the C-SPAM poster adopt a new dog?

Their old one got bricked.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Thanks I hope this QCS guy knocks it off or whatever it is you wanted OP

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
If you imagine QCS as the Q courtroom sequence from "Encounter at Farpoint," it's a lot more fun. That's all I've got OP, other than to laugh at people doing literal nazi apologia in some of those threads, greeted as liberators, so on and so forth.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I am officially denying that the holodomor was an engineered genocidal famine

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Talk here about :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k6iDLHD7Tc

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

you can't force funny QCS threads to happen, they gotta happen organically

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

shut down the covid thread

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

remember when that guy got so many boosters that he turned his blood into a gelatinous antibody slurry? wonder what happened to him.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SorePotato posted:

I am officially denying that the holodomor was an engineered genocidal famine

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

why do people keep bringing up that proud boy piece of poo poo who got shot in the toe like its a bad thing. v confusing imo

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

COVID is over and all

Top Gun Reference posted:

remember when that guy got so many boosters that he turned his blood into a gelatinous antibody slurry? wonder what happened to him.

im sorry to be the one to tell you this but that was a fakepost

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

shut down the glenn thread, ban everyone who's posted in it from cspam forever, including me

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
smythe has so much to answer for

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

bedpan posted:

COVID is over and all

nooooo max titers is as real as kevin taserballs

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug

bedpan posted:

well, to be fair it tracks with all the dumb poo poo goons admit to doing on this site

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

one one hand yes

otoh its produced some very funny content

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

this

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Fuligin posted:

why do people keep bringing up that proud boy piece of poo poo who got shot in the toe like its a bad thing. v confusing imo

cause the dude who did it wildly magdumped with a one-handed anime style pose and its extremely fortunate that all that happened was he winged tiny and not some grandma down the street getting groceries. it wasn't even a self-defense shooting, he was clear of the gang when he started firing

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

covid thread is actually useful for keeping track of things that the government is no longer willing to. Which by my count makes it the only thread in cspam that has any impact much like the brick

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Chillgamesh posted:

cause the dude who did it wildly magdumped with a one-handed anime style pose and its extremely fortunate that all that happened was he winged tiny and not some grandma down the street getting groceries. it wasn't even a self-defense shooting, he was clear of the gang when he started firing

are you telling me that one-handed anime mag dumping is bad form??? idk i'll take your word for it, havent seen the vid, as a pdx resident though i cant deny it was deeply gratifying to hear tiny suffering a iota of physical pain after years of him and his monstrous friends driving into town to savagely beat random activists

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Fuligin posted:

are you telling me that one-handed anime mag dumping is bad form??? idk i'll take your word for it, havent seen the vid, as a pdx resident though i cant deny it was deeply gratifying to hear tiny suffering a iota of physical pain after years of him and his monstrous friends driving into town to savagely beat random activists

Yeah tiny and his gang are absolute scum so I don't blame you for that for sure.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the dude could have escaped the gang easier if he ran with his arms by his sides

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

the mentally unstable goon ruining his life because he thought he was ~fighting fascism~ by running around with a gun. then he got himself caught by changing his clothes right in front of a camera, exposing his tattoo which identified him when he got caught a few days later doing some light vandalism. then when the cops came to his house his girlfriend and mother of his kids immediately ratted on him.

its extremely funny and pathetic op

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Top Gun Reference posted:

some say he's still getting his weekly boosters to this day

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Big Beef City posted:

Thanks I hope this QCS guy knocks it off or whatever it is you wanted OP

no on the contrary I hope the QCS guys keep at it. I just wanna be able to join in on the fun when I'm late to the thread getting closed

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Shooting a Nazi named "tiny toes", in the toes, in the most goonish manner possible

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

no because then they'll leak out into general pop and nobody wants that

just make it so that anyone with more than three posts in a covid thead can only ever post in covid threads. then hide the covid threads in their own secret subforum.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

just make it so that anyone with more than three posts in a covid thead can only ever post in covid threads. then hide the covid threads in their own secret subforum.

do this but for anyone who has opinions about the covid or glenn threads instead

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
the covid thread's really bad man lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the covid thread's really bad man lol

yeah that's a great example of the type of opinion i was talking about

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

That happened and that ftc poster only ever posted in COVID thread and that lead to a braining a dog with a brick.

I'll suffer through 1000 tedious posts if it saves one pup's life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
they banned paul soccer for holodomor denial but now jeffrey is onboard. the arc of history is long...