Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

I prefer his rear end play myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I will start drinking at 9 AM this Thursday, please go to the Church and pray for me. You can also pray for me at the Mosque or the Synagogue.

Wow you loving bigot I was gonna pray for you at my blood altar but WOW

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You have tuberculosis, I suggest moving to Arizona

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smugworth posted:

You have tuberculosis, I suggest moving to Arizona

No I'm gonna die on a mountaintop

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I just slaughtered a goat on the altar of Satan.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Nothing to do with the thread, just thought you should know.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The mountain air is quite good for TB as well

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

have you tried swallowing a bunch of bubble gum so that when you cough the cough goes in to a bubble inside u instead

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smugworth posted:

The mountain air is quite good for TB as well

Merked by tuberc

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I had what I think was a sinus infection a few months ago that lingered for what felt like forever. It started as a minor head cold and then kept loving with me for weeks. I was about to go to the doctor but it finally cleared up.

I don't think it was covid because nobody around me got sick and covid is so contagious that I would think one of my roommates would have gotten it if I'd had it, but yeah it just wouldn't fuckin go away. Also I was locked down at the time and only really did grocery shopping and not much else so pretty unlikely I would have caught covid

Anyways your problem might just randomly go away like mine so good luck op

Ginette Reno fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Mar 17, 2022

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ginette Reno posted:

I had what I think was a sinus infection a few months ago that lingered for what felt like forever. It started as a minor head cold and then kept loving with me for weeks. I was about to go to the doctor but it finally cleared up.

I don't think it was covid because nobody around me got sick and covid is so contagious that I would think one of my roommates would have gotten it if I'd had it, but yeah it just wouldn't fuckin go away. Also I was locked down at the time and only really did grocery shopping and not much else so pretty unlikely I would have caught covid

Anyways your problem might just randomly go away like mine so good luck op

It'll prob go away in the next few days because it's been steadily getting better, and yah, no one else has gotten sick at all around me

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
If you collect all the phlegm and wait for it to harden its worth allot of money hth

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://catholicsaintmedals.com/patronage/patron-against-coughs/

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That's wild I was just perusing this site earlier this morning: https://www.holylove.org/

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

It'll prob go away in the next few days because it's been steadily getting better, and yah, no one else has gotten sick at all around me

I got that bad flu that was going around in 2018 january 2019 (not covid this predates it about a year) hacked up a ball of slime the size of my fist then felt "better" coughing the the morning never went away. I'm not actually coughing because I need to it's become a reflex as part of waking up. It goes away after a few minutes. It's a real joy.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

pixaal posted:

I got that bad flu that was going around in 2018 january 2019 (not covid this predates it about a year) hacked up a ball of slime the size of my fist then felt "better" coughing the the morning never went away. I'm not actually coughing because I need to it's become a reflex as part of waking up. It goes away after a few minutes. It's a real joy.

Yea I remember because I ate that ball of slime u hacked up, I think it's finally coming back up

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

well when it's that big it's hard to breath like I woke up and thought I was going to suffocate for a bit then heard a wet plop. Oh it was so fun. My body now panics thinking it can't breath when waking. Hopefully yours doesn't but I guess there's worse morning problems to have.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

That's wild I was just perusing this site earlier this morning: https://www.holylove.org/

i'm gonna Saint Blaise one in my car once the baby falls asleep :okpos:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

The real question is when do I stop crying?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Sinus irrigation solved most my reoccurring sinus infections until I got proper nose surgery

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Did it stop yet? We need a status update

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Hope u aint coughin anymore OP :)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It stopped

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

🙏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames