Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
any students caught messing around with the piss boiler get one week of duty duty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
my grades are total poo poo, i'm killing it this year

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
This a vagina, something Greg of Doom only saw once, when they were born, and will never see again

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Poomore was my #2

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
if someone who knows how to do deepfakes has a few hundred hours to spare replacing this whole thing with poop jokes that would be a perfect capper for this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7OxTxAvvLw

just an idea

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
actually it would be easier to just edit out all the dick and sex jokes that are not what this great academy is all about, if one will rise to the challenge

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mac and Cheese posted:

actually it would be easier to just edit out all the dick and sex jokes that are not what this great academy is all about, if one will rise to the challenge

your mother must be so proud

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

your mother must be so proud

thx i think she is

remember to keep the butt and poop jokes in though, put them on a video track labeled "P" for pertinent if that helps

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mac and Cheese posted:

thx i think she is

remember to keep the butt and poop jokes in though, put them on a video track labeled "P" for pertinent if that helps

I don't think she is.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i wonder how pissed she'll be when she learns i faked my grades on the poomore report cards i sent her

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I wouldn't know OP, I went to Poomore Tech.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
If our team The Poomore Panthers gets one more win this season Jenny will surely notice me!... I say as a person who enjoys good wholesome attention of any kind and not as the Dean whom would never date a student.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

I'm wearing this and cheering from the stalls (bathroom stalls)

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

egg_dog posted:

I'm wearing this and cheering from the stalls (bathroom stalls)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

STABASS posted:

I decided to attend Poomore because of it's world-renowned film program. not sure where all this poo poo stuff is coming from.

If you'd done more research you'd know that the film study syllabus was designed by the Dean, and is about poo films only.

And those films are all videos either shot from under the Dean's glass table of students pooing on it, or of them pooing on his chest.

Don't worry, most of them didn't enjoy it at first either.

"World-renowned"? Yes, amongst perverts.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
https://twitter.com/wizardingworld/status/1081242428105998336

anyone caught casting this spell at poomore will be expelled on the spot, zero tolerance

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
At the graduation ceremony at Poomore Colledge, instead of throwing their mortar boards in the air, everybody throws their poo poo and piss into the air.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
EVERY STUDENT MUST CONSUME A TALL GLASS OF METAMUCIL WITH THEIR LUNCH

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
ANYONE CAUGHT SKIPPING THEIR DAILY RATION OF METAMUCIL WILL BE EXPELLED

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

This a vagina, something Greg of Doom only saw once, when they were born, and will never see again

Pretty sure his mother farted him out of her rear end like the rest of the turds.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Please, god, stop making GBS threads. We were named in 1834 it didn't mean the same thing back then. For the love of Christ the pipes can only take so much! Why won't you just STOP?!"

*heavy, weeping sobbing*

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Revins posted:

ANYONE CAUGHT SKIPPING THEIR DAILY RATION OF METAMUCIL WILL NOT BE EVACUATED

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
It's Greek Week! Now who can tell me the definition of Coprophilia?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sourdough Sam posted:

It's Greek Week! Now who can tell me the definition of Coprophilia?

Heheh Greek... also called poo packing.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
We caught several of you using Exlax. Gentlemen, we don't want to expel you for academic misconduct, but this is not regular behavior for Poomore men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Deep in the bowels of Old Main, members of Poomore's oldest fraternity, Scheiße Scheiße Scheiße, prepare to induct a new member. The nervous young lad takes hold of Geronimo's stool sample...