Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

BigBadSteve posted:

As per other goon' posts ITT, everyone (except maybe the odd other insane person) does think (and know) you're crazy, because you are. Classic delusions of grandeur and persecution complex. As has been pointed out, your absolutely unremarkable life makes you in no way a target for organised harassment, and the type of organized harassment ("gang stalking") you imagine doesn't even exist...
And no, I'm not going to debate you on this, I don't debate with the untreated mentally ill about their psychological illnesses at length, because they're in deep denial, that's part of the illness.

Lol, woosh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I prefer mob-jeep

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

BigBadSteve posted:

Also watch out for Scientologists on your trip, they prey on solo travelers like yourself and would take all your money for fake "cures" if you give them half the chance. Beware the free "personality test"!

I disagree with this advice. Take the personality test, and in the middle of it start screaming in horror that the auditor is full of body thetans, and must be cleansed with Zoroaster's Holy Fire while flicking a cigarette lighter. Trust me, it will be hilarious!!!!