Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
I was recently given notice at my job and, like any sane person, I decided I would drive across America from beautiful Escondido to Washington DC. Part of my trip is for personal reasons, I want to find who I am as a person and what truly makes me happy in life. Another big reason of doing this trip is that I want to raise awareness for gang stalking, something I have suffered from my entire life. I assumed everyone would think that I was crazy, but the reaction has been the complete opposite, I've received support from my entire family and friends and even strangers that just happened to see my page shared on Facebook and donated to my cause. So far I've raised $2300 in a little over 4 days. My end goal besides surviving is to get a job working with my main man Issa. I've received very interesting questions from some people so far so I figured I would open it up to SA. I'm departing for DC on the 14th of May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Sounds about right

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Let's see the cart

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Good for you OP. We'll be right behind you the whole way honking our horns and passing you then waiting at the lights just ahead of you and why would we do that? What sort of game are we playing?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Vitruvian Manic posted:

I was recently given notice at my job and, like any sane person, I decided I would drive across America from beautiful Escondido to Washington DC. Part of my trip is for personal reasons, I want to find who I am as a person and what truly makes me happy in life. Another big reason of doing this trip is that I want to raise awareness for gang stalking, something I have suffered from my entire life. I assumed everyone would think that I was crazy, but the reaction has been the complete opposite, I've received support from my entire family and friends and even strangers that just happened to see my page shared on Facebook and donated to my cause. So far I've raised $2300 in a little over 4 days. My end goal besides surviving is to get a job working with my main man Issa. I've received very interesting questions from some people so far so I figured I would open it up to SA. I'm departing for DC on the 14th of May.

Darrell Issa the total conservative prick?!??

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

An Instagram account called gangstalkottawa follows me and likes my posts from time to time. I'm confused about what the gently caress it is.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Darrell Issa massively supported Trump

You've got to be kidding you relentless whackjob

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

if you make it to washington dc check out Julia's Empanadas.

Their empanadas are pretty good.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lol you aren't being gang stalked nobody gives a poo poo about you the type of person you are is crazy, possibly legit schizophrenic lol seek therapy my guy but also enjoy your weird trip

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Whoop whoop good luck

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Vitruvian Manic posted:

I've received very interesting questions from some people so far

I find this to be highly dubious

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Spinz posted:

Darrell Issa the total conservative prick?!??

I've sent in my application to volunteer as an ambassador, I don't care if someone isn't interested in my cause. I'm caravanning to inspire those people to set a goal get out and work on it. Getting out of the house is one of the hardest things to do when you struggle with this. I don't expect anyone to care about what I'm doing, I'm not doing it for those people. I'm doing it for myself and people who are interested in it. Simply put: sitting behind a desk all day and driving a BMW, living in an overpriced apartment is not appealing to me anymore. I've never had time to think about what I want to do or what kind of job I want. I've always taken the highest paying job I can find and worked it to support the lifestyle I wanted at the time. Being at the nation's capitol and meeting people is what interests me at this point in my life. I want to slow my life down for a bit, stop working 60-70 hour weeks and enjoy life for a bit. If I don't figure everything out over the next few months so be it, I'll still have experienced something very few people have and I'll have a story to tell my children. I would much rather have a story to tell than saying I worked in a cubicle for 40 years.

I want to find who I am as a person and what I want in life.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Brave of you to post this here, premier gangstalking forum on the internet. I hope you have stairs in your house :getin:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
What about those shadow people guys? I see them everywhere.

Take a nap and get off drugs or take the ones you're supposed to. Yikes

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Vitruvian Manic posted:

I don't expect anyone to care about what I'm doing,

Lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
OP a lot of people are going to try to silence you and it may get ugly. They might use leaf blowers on a Wednesday when they usually do it on Monday or they may go jogging past your house right as you're going out to your car but stay strong. No matter what they throw at you, you have to perceiver. These people thrive in the shadows but they'll die in the light.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

What is about you that makes you a target of gangstalking?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
It's difficult to understand what you're saying, OP. But I gather you are meeting up with some kind of truck convoy which is very risible if true. Please show respect to our capital.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Too much money for too long. Get grounded and get help.

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
Me & the rest of the gang look forward to stalking you around Washington DC.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You gotta make your adventure threads exciting OP.

We needs photos, trip planning, etc. Just driving to Washington DC for "reasons" just get's you mocked and laughed at. Also a caravan would imply you are doing it with other people, it takes like 3 days to drive across the country, people do it all the time!

Also Gang justice and gang stalking don't quite seem like the same cause IMO.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

What is about you that makes you a target of gangstalking?

Its not about not knowing why, its about I'm a Targeted Individual and have literally lived with random joggers, bad parkers, people with loud stereos and the glare of old people my entire life. I'm sure you think I'm exaggerating but the people who know me would attest to this statement. I'm also 6' 3" 200# so go ahead and call me fat rear end because that isn't true either.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Man logs into internet forum to inform everyone that he's paranoid and travelling clear across the country to Washington DC all alone for conservative political reasons. Mentions a specific politician by name.

They also express disdain for their material possessions and inform everyone theyve just suffered a traumatic experience (loss of job). They also express anti social language (doesnt care what anyone thinks, etc.)

Like, jesus gently caress I hope Mr Issa has got extra security this week.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Maybe don't do whatever the gently caress it is youre planning and stay away from DC until you've talked to a doctor about your plans.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Yeah don't do anything stupider before I have to see you in a headline

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Poohs Packin posted:

Maybe don't do whatever the gently caress it is youre planning and stay away from DC until you've talked to a doctor about your plans.

He means a physician, OP. Not an acupuncturist.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai...egQIBRAB&adurl=

Here's a hotline dude just call

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
Sounds fun! What sort of vehicle you got lined up?
Goonspeed, and I hope your stalkers don't miss you too much.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You gotta make your adventure threads exciting OP.

We needs photos, trip planning, etc. Just driving to Washington DC for "reasons" just get's you mocked and laughed at. Also a caravan would imply you are doing it with other people, it takes like 3 days to drive across the country, people do it all the time!

Also Gang justice and gang stalking don't quite seem like the same cause IMO.

Me and my posse have a route:

My Truck (purchase pending):

My faith:

Infinite!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I’m not going to stalk you op because ur a big snooze 😴

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
lol okay the same route as the aborted attempt a month or two ago. Well done, OP. A masterful troll. Hat's off.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

drat capitalism is wild. Thang stalking.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

There are actually real people who are victims of genuine gangstalking and you are discrediting them.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I. M. Gei posted:

There are actually real people who are victims of genuine gangstalking and you are discrediting them.

:(

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Give me the BMW

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gangstalk deez nutz op

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
For fucks sake. Realize that you talking only discredits you.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

now this is some good role playing

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
The more accurate term here is Greystalking👽. The aliens just happen to be in gangs as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

phasmid posted:

lol okay the same route as the aborted attempt a month or two ago. Well done, OP. A masterful troll. Hat's off.

I'm not doing this for the "views" although I will be taking pictures and things of that nature for the people following me. I'm doing this for a cause I believe in and am really motivated about. Will I get discouraged and want to quit? I'm sure I will but I'm challenging myself. If other people can do it so can I. I have a spot on my hometowns radio next week, pretty amped about that. Some of you are happy doing your daily grind of life, I've been there done that and its time to try something new. Each day I'm on that caravan no matter how bad will be better than sitting in a cubicle answering emails wasting my life away behind a desk.