Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bum the Sad posted:

Remember that one time she stole a Jewish last name and then said the holocaust wasn't about racism?

The Queen really SHOULD apologize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Whoopi is a Roman Polanski defender

On the other hand guyyouhatejustmadeareallygoodpoint.jpg

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Yes, Whoopi Goldberg is a racist piece of poo poo but she's also a black woman, so the universe isn't going to let her do whatever she wants. Meanwhile a straight white man can murder a dozen people of color and never see any consequences because life is a videogame and straight white men are the heroes and are suppose to win the game by enslaving and exterminating all the other races and genders because they the enemy and exist solely to try and kill the players. This is what gammons actually believe.

I think you'll find that actually straight white Christian males are the most persecuted people of all time now

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Lupe Gomez

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

The queen is still offended people like Whoopie know her language.
Wide eyed and petrified "Who taught you this??"

I'm pretty sure the Queen knows that Britain used to have an empire, Mr. Blowjob. it lost most of it during her reign after all.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Hammerite posted:

I'm pretty sure the Queen knows that Britain used to have an empire, Mr. Blowjob. it lost most of it during her reign after all.

That explainsns the old woman's longevity. Mary Tudor said "Calais" would be found engraved on her heart. It takes a while to so much engraving.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

I don’t even care slightly about the royal family and once voted unsuccessfully to remove them from our government but isn’t the queen dying of covid or something right now? So this uh doesn’t seem like the greatest timing?

Which is ironic because she’s an el aurian

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

We’re all dying, bud

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Outpost22 posted:

I think you'll find that actually straight white Christian males are the most persecuted people of all time now

Big news if factual

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Outpost22 posted:

Only because in their mind, the straight white christian man who is entitled to God's blessing but denied it, is more persecuted than the "subhumans" who are entitled to nothing.

Edit: and this is why it IS a bad thing to be a straight white christian man. You're entitled to the world while everyone else is going straight to Hell.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"Making Whoopi" means "to gently caress", not to fart, you absolute ding dongs

Shes named after the whoopee cushion you moron

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chrs posted:

Shes named after the whoopee cushion you moron

You seem pretty confident for someone who's wrong

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
big whoop

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Professor Shark posted:

Whoopi is a Roman Polanski defender

On the other hand guyyouhatejustmadeareallygoodpoint.jpg

rape rape, if you say it twice it's like a double negative so it cancels out

it was the 70s!!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Brother Tadger posted:

We’re all dying, bud

This is so deep.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Boomer - "Hoopy Goalbur".

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
She's been a piece of poo poo for a long time, but actually gently caress the royal family, the sooner they are removed as a concept the better. Won't happen in my lifetime though, still shitloads of Brits who adore the royal family.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Brother Tadger posted:

We’re all dying, bud

jeez I’m sorry to hear about that, that must be really tough. Let me know if there’s anything you need

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE
Nov 5, 2017
Demanding to speak to management for an apology? Her real name is Karen, it makes sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE
Nov 5, 2017
Caryn "I'm a farter!" Johnson to be exact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnvIrE7bHG4&t=7s