Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao at tiptoeing around gold mining poo poo in the imp zone. That’s how you know we mean business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

pondering the eternal circle of bonk

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao at tiptoeing around gold mining poo poo in the imp zone. That’s how you know we mean business.

lol yeah.

this and the banana one definitely have to get mined at some point but fortnite banana still has potential and this one has to be 100 pages, as prophesied.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

this one has to be 100 pages, as prophesied.

this is very important

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bump. 96 pages to go

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

lol yeah.

this and the banana one definitely have to get mined at some point but fortnite banana still has potential and this one has to be 100 pages, as prophesied.

come back to us Bicyclops

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

come back to us Bicyclops

I'm actually very worried, I really hope he comes back :ohdear:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Leadthumb posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

some say if you stare into a mirror at midnight and repeat "Jace Beleren" three times, he'll appear in the mirror and regale you his experience with a third-party NES game

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

some say if you stare into a mirror at midnight and repeat "Jace Beleren" three times, he'll appear in the mirror and regale you his experience with a third-party NES game

Brb

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
kid who keeps asking you to come over to his house to get bonk'd after school

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

lmao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I got the tude now posted:

Rename games to little st games actually

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving mammoth hunter from Big Cave with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for savagery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old Eurasian troglodyte named Agg with webbed feet. My father would vocalize, he would think. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the rounded wheel. Sometimes he would accuse loincloths of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only our genus possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Lascaux, grunt lessons. In the spring we'd eat meat powerups. When I was insolent, I was placed in a catskin bag and eaten by Zeeg- pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first club. At the age of fourteen, a Neanderthal named Grok ritualistically shaved my head. There really is nothing like a shorn cranium... it's breathtaking- I suggest you try it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

How isn't this thread goldmined

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plutonis posted:

How isn't this thread goldmined

That Little Demon posted:

had a dream where I made a thread called "Growing up a "Bonk" kid" and it had 100+ pages

dare you break the prophecy

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

only 96 pages to go

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

given the staying power of the franchise, this thread will never make it to 100 pages. it will maybe make it to 30 then split off into the growing up an air zonk kid thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

So sick of people not knowing imps have those that thing from Mushishi that makes the dream world real

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Johnny Turbo hanging out in a van just outside the school zone, "Hey kid, wanna buy a TurboDuo? I got Bonk."