Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I’m the thing scotch taped to the tile

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Posting in an epic hundred page thread.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving mammoth hunter from Big Cave with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for savagery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old Eurasian troglodyte named Agg with webbed feet. My father would vocalize, he would think. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the rounded wheel. Sometimes he would accuse loincloths of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only our genus possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Lascaux, grunt lessons. In the spring we'd eat meat powerups. When I was insolent, I was placed in a catskin bag and eaten by Zeeg- pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first club. At the age of fourteen, a Neanderthal named Grok ritualistically shaved my head. There really is nothing like a shorn cranium... it's breathtaking- I suggest you try it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving mammoth hunter from Big Cave with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for savagery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old Eurasian troglodyte named Agg with webbed feet. My father would vocalize, he would think. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the rounded wheel. Sometimes he would accuse loincloths of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only our genus possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Lascaux, grunt lessons. In the spring we'd eat meat powerups. When I was insolent, I was placed in a catskin bag and eaten by Zeeg- pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first club. At the age of fourteen, a Neanderthal named Grok ritualistically shaved my head. There really is nothing like a shorn cranium... it's breathtaking- I suggest you try it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

george michael: i play bonk in the attic

michael: the mere fact that you refer to making love as "playing bonk" tells me you're not ready

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

Fungah! posted:

michael: the mere fact that you refer to making love as "playing bonk" tells me you're not ready

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dude I grew up normal I drank my milk every day to-

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao already too many to quote.

Arrhythmia posted:

Posting in an epic hundred page thread.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hudsonsoft's article on the Bonk Series, under the "Air Zonk" section posted:

Hudson and Red had ambitions to expand the Bonk universe,

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

lmao already too many to quote.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

#JustBonkThings

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

on the turbografx-16
play as a big head dude
dinos wearing bikinis
dinos swallowing you
dad lost his job, can't afford the best
no plumber or hedgehog, can't afford a snes
game sucks the big one but its all i have
so I try to forget it any way I can

keep on bonkin in the free world

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

on the turbografx-16
play as a big head dude
dinos wearing bikinis
dinos swallowing you

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

on the turbografx-16
play as a big head dude
dinos wearing bikinis
dinos swallowing you

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

on the turbografx-16
play as a big head dude
dinos wearing bikinis
dinos swallowing you

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Watching an episode of law and order and having flashbacks to a traumatic childhood after the cold open

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006