Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

whenever someone empty quotes me i get up from my posting rig and do a deep, long and very respectful bow

Heather Papps posted:

whenever someone empty quotes me i get up from my posting rig and do a deep, long and very respectful bow

Heather Papps posted:

Heather Papps posted:

Heather Papps posted:

Heather Papps posted:

Heather Papps posted:

Heather Papps posted:

e: Bows back at you every time and that happens forever out of politeness

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 08:10 on May 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Thanks our magnanimous host (magnanimously)

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
politely opening the meat drawer of my hulk hogan meat shoes and offering everyone a bite.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
PENIS!

Twenty Four

magic cactus posted:

politely opening the meat drawer of my hulk hogan meat shoes and offering everyone a bite.

Thanks, I appreciate all the "steps" you took to keep the meat warm!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

politely ignoring this brute

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

:redass: u lose the contest :jail:

Manifisto

Areola Grande posted:

:redass: u lose the contest :jail:

*dons white glove, grabs silver tray, delicately removes junk from trousers and tastefully arranges it on the platter with a sprig of parsely, gently clears throat* penis?

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

Manifisto posted:

*dons white glove, grabs silver tray, delicately removes junk from trousers and tastefully arranges it on the platter with a sprig of parsely, gently clears throat* penis?

much better. there is a proper way 2 say all things

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

Manifisto posted:

I really hate to be a bother, but do you have a vegetarian option?

Manifisto

DaChurl posted:

I really hate to be a bother, but do you have a vegetarian option?

of course, we serve both Beyond Meatstick and Impossible Pecker

ty nesamdoom!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
judges going absolutely apeshit as i eat my salad and main course with the proper forks.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Areola Grande

The Hello Machine posted:

Thanks our magnanimous host (magnanimously)

:lofty: the pleasure is mine. u are most welcome

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

Manifisto posted:

of course, we serve both Beyond Meatstick and Impossible Pecker

Oh my, how exciting! I was expecting a crudites plate with artfully arranged carrots and broccoli crowns.

The ranch would be drizzled on, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

DaChurl posted:

Oh my, how exciting! I was expecting a crudites plate with artfully arranged carrots and broccoli crowns.

The ranch would be drizzled on, obviously.

no ranch tsk tsk

anything besides a light vinegarette is simply sinful. remember ur social standings before choosing a dressing