Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Big Beef City posted:

Trucks are a true art form.
Hardly shocking that you don't appreciate them and feel the need to denigrate others because of your own lack of understanding.
Sad, really.
Id love to touch and kiss many trucks.

lmao, grats on getting someone mad enough to buy you an av.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Trucks are a true art form.
Hardly shocking that you don't appreciate them and feel the need to denigrate others because of your own lack of understanding.
Sad, really.
Id love to touch and kiss many trucks.

Trucks doing their thing is cool, like a well pitched fastball.

But it's boring to look at, like a well pitched fastball.

And it still looks stupid, because, have you looked at them? They look ridiculous without anything in the bed. That's why Gravedigger always had a cab in the coolest days.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Mega64 posted:

lmao, grats on getting someone mad enough to buy you an av.

Nothing screams "I'm not mad youre mad" like buying someone a 4chan av, lol.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
If someone buys you an avatar that's a 4chan meme then you probably pissed off the right person.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Fuckers better not touch my raccoons

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

So much for the party of LIMITED GOVERNMENT

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Rocky top bitch

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/f06e7hR.mp4

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lmfao

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its a truck thing you wouldnt understand :rolleyes:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

truck guys just doing truck guy stuff

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i think trucks are beautiful when they're fulfilling their utilitarian purpose, whether that's hauling goods or hauling rear end cross country, because i find efficient machines beautiful (terminal engineer brain). ia gree however, that trucks aren't "beautiful" in an artistic or aestethic sense like some classic sports cars etc., and that anyone who tries to make them so is doomed to a lifetime of clowndom

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Poohs Packin posted:

Welp, the lib-cucks finally won. Can't drive a drat Squat anymore. For the uninformed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRBr6wxkVzU

A Carolina Squat or Tennesee Tilt is when a southern teenager puts giant tires on the front of their truck and lowers the back so that the headlights point right at the sky.

It screams "Do not gently caress with".

Nothing like doing 85MPH down I-95 in a Silverado your parents bought you as a congratulations what for finishing high school without slipping GHB into your 2nd cousin's Mike's Hard while partying at the sandbar.

Eyes on the sky, not a care in the world. Seriously, what could be better.

And now they're loving banned because a bunch of scared pussies don't believe a group of pedestrians have enough freedom to jump out of the way when they see some modern day southern king barreling towards them in one of these:

I'm particularly fond of the articles that explain the origin of the modification came out of Baja racing because of the sand or jumps or something. Its the "technically there's no such thing as an assault rifle" of car mod culture.

Anyway's a bunch of southern states are banning them because they've killed a bunch of people for obvious reasons and its got me hollerin' like a dog passin' a peach pit. Just a stompin' and a snortin'.

It would be an honor to be drunkely run down by such a vehicle. Car supremacy forever IMO

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Did some dumbshit try to convert a mini-cooper into a truck?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

gently caress you

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Has sound.

In other news, FUCKIN LIBERAL CRYBABY CUCK FUCKIN BITCHES THAT WON'T LET ME ALTER MY VEHICLE IN AN UNSAFE MANNER DESPITE THIS BEING THE LAND OF THE FUCKIN FREE!! YOU KNOW WHATS FREE? THE ONLY THING FREE THESE DAYS IS THE FUCKIN CRYBABY CUCK LIBERALS@!!

WHEN THE gently caress ARE STRAIGHT, GOD FEARING WHITE REAL AMERICANS GOING TO BE FREE AGAIN!!??

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That's a fancy golf cart

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I have heard of mini trucks but this is ridiculous.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Of course all three of those "trucks" are chevys. Only crazy people buy chevys.

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i like when the license plate is sideways in the tailgate

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ok not irony posting:
This one is actually interesting at least.
I mean I dunno what its intended use or specs would be if it had been a production model. But it at least seems conceptually interesting, if looking like it's put together backwards a little

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ive noticed theres a whole lot less fast and furious style shitboxes around these days and i for one think thats sad

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

ive noticed theres a whole lot less fast and furious style shitboxes around these days and i for one think thats sad

i'm trying my hardest

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

no, yes, no

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

You don't got Jack under the hood

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
OP you boob, both the pictures you posted have the same size tyres front and back. They have obviously lifted the front.

Big Beef City posted:

Ok not irony posting:
I mean I dunno what its intended use or specs would be if it had been a production model. But it at least seems conceptually interesting, if looking like it's put together backwards a little

It just looks like a flatbed version of a van. Are these not common in America? You see a lot of ford transits and ivecos like that around here. Except this one has the rear axle way too far back for some reason. They suck anyway because they are a pig to work on because there's no bonnet.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
ive seen maybe one or two suv/van conversion trucks. everyone else either has some rusting piece of poo poo from the 90s or a gigantic raised gas guzzling monstrosity that costs half a house and has never come close to being used for work with no inbetween

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Poohs Packin posted:

We are whomst we pretend to be

This game fuckin rules and I wish I had an arcade cabinet of it

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Big Beef City posted:

Ok not irony posting:

It's the front driver's door looks like it wasn't planned out well, though.

That being said, the Chevy HHR looks like if you cut out the back part could make a neat little small truck for light duty. So many places in my area used those as courier vehicles, anyway, for a long time, that an open bed option seems like it might have worked. I know a few people did such conversions and I'm fairly certain Chevy themselves considered such a design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Who needs they trussy ate