Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Welp, the lib-cucks finally won. Can't drive a drat Squat anymore. For the uninformed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRBr6wxkVzU

A Carolina Squat or Tennesee Tilt is when a southern teenager puts giant tires on the front of their truck and lowers the back so that the headlights point right at the sky.

It screams "Do not gently caress with".

Nothing like doing 85MPH down I-95 in a Silverado your parents bought you as a congratulations what for finishing high school without slipping GHB into your 2nd cousin's Mike's Hard while partying at the sandbar.

Eyes on the sky, not a care in the world. Seriously, what could be better.

And now they're loving banned because a bunch of scared pussies don't believe a group of pedestrians have enough freedom to jump out of the way when they see some modern day southern king barreling towards them in one of these:

I'm particularly fond of the articles that explain the origin of the modification came out of Baja racing because of the sand or jumps or something. Its the "technically there's no such thing as an assault rifle" of car mod culture.

Anyway's a bunch of southern states are banning them because they've killed a bunch of people for obvious reasons and its got me hollerin' like a dog passin' a peach pit. Just a stompin' and a snortin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

good

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if the exhaust pipe's pointing at the ground like that how the hell are you supposed to gently caress it

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

if the exhaust pipe's pointing at the ground like that how the hell are you supposed to gently caress it

Cowgirl.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I don't mind people killing themselves, its just that they will probably kill people other than themselves or their friends doing this.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Car fads are proof that America needs better public transportation

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Even though it's the tiredest loving take: Idiocracy is real

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
The fucken deep state hates it when yer truck looks gooder than hell.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I think I've seen one vehicle like this in 30+ years in Tennessee

This thread is fake news

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Poohs Packin posted:

Welp, the lib-cucks finally won.

Oh, thank goodness. Now we can finally rest. It's all smooth sailing from here on....

Poohs Packin posted:

Can't drive a drat Squat anymore. For the uninformed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRBr6wxkVzU

The gently caress? What? What the poo poo is this and why would anyone do that? Well, I guess even the small victories count.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Pimpcasso posted:

This thread is fake news

I just spent 2 weeks in Rock Hill South Carolina and it is extremely real. They don't require inspections so it's kind of like a haunted house for cars.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Where’s the Tennessee Tilt convoy screeching about this egregious loss of FREEDOM?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

These PUSSIES probably weren't even rollin coal anyway.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I can't see poo poo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8bqWbys3GQ

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I rolled coal before it was cool because I refused to fix my head gasket in high school on my 1970 f100

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Where’s the Tennessee Tilt convoy screeching about this egregious loss of FREEDOM?

they couldn't see each other and got lost on the freeway

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Probably some problem similar to this

https://i.imgur.com/NuLBvRq.mp4

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The modern Juggernaut

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s cool that like 7 morons in the whole state have these dumb murder trucks that should absolutely be illegal get banned, but marrying children and handing out guns with no licensing is fuckin a-OK for everyone.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
For dumb old conservative babies even the new poo poo their dumb piece of poo poo conservative baby children are doing is too new and too scary

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Haedline made me think these are outlawed making GBS threads stances. I'm disappointed.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Probably some problem similar to this

https://i.imgur.com/NuLBvRq.mp4

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Poohs Packin posted:

It screams "Do not gently caress with".

Everything white southerners do is about screaming "Do not gently caress with" because they're terrified of other people and live in constant fear of someone trying to murder them.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Why not cover themselves daily with poop? This will drastically reduce their interaction with others.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

fortunately my tennessee tilt is grandfathered in. i will pass it down to my children one day.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
please do not ban Tennessee Tits, the poor Tennesseeans need something to live for

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

THANKS OBAMA

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

By popular demand posted:

Why not cover themselves daily with poop? This will drastically reduce their interaction with others.

Not everyone can be a hog farmer.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

the holy poopacy posted:

please do not ban Tennessee Tits, the poor Tennesseeans need something to live for

Also do not ban the Carolina Squart for the same reason

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This is an environmental regulation, OP. Having the trucks always driving uphill like that reduces gas mileage.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Next they’re gonna ban Calvin pissing on stuff and Tapout poo poo. :shrug:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Next they’re gonna ban Calvin pissing on stuff and Tapout poo poo. :shrug:

Good

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

No. 6 posted:

Car fads are proof that America needs better public transportation

I fuckin' hate driving and yet I spend 40 hours a month doing it. Curious!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

*revs engine at you for 30 seconds* “drat bro time to go fill up at the kum and go” *walks out of store with a wad of chawl in cheek, eating nachos at the same time, cursing and spitting* “shoulda brought my rain barrel in for the unlimited Mountain Dew fillups for 3.99 dang it”.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
What are they going to ban next, whistle tips?

Click for OLD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSOSJ68xOBA

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
what about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma920dw4CpY

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

*revs engine at you for 30 seconds* “drat bro time to go fill up at the kum and go” *walks out of store with a wad of chawl in cheek, eating nachos at the same time, cursing and spitting* “shoulda brought my rain barrel in for the unlimited Mountain Dew fillups for 3.99 dang it”.

When you leave the kum and go some might say you came and went

naem
May 29, 2011

all of these are displays that you have, like a couple extra thousand dollars to your name

it’s like showing off you can afford multiple pair of pants

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

When you leave the kum and go some might say you came and went

Nah, faked my orgasm. Prell on the titties again. :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Much like Dairy Queen, Kum & Go is a good place for u know what.