Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Got to visit this place and it was pretty neat.

Czech republic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Got to visit this place and it was pretty neat.

Did you see the bathrooms? Imagine having your skeleton chosen for that

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
living is really just waiting for your skeleton to hatch

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'd like my skeleton to be turned into a marionette for disadvantaged kids to play with.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

sb hermit posted:

don't skeletons have immunity or resistance to slashing damage and/or piercing damage?

sounds like a good tradeoff to me. Most parties have a sword and board chump and a mage that already casted their only magic missile on a friendly elf npc by accident.

probably better off just staying in the tavern and rolling for wenches

i think you have to consider which type of erotic undead is best equipped for having sex with an adventuring party though so i'd go zombie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
module zgb1: into the cavern of the promiscuous zombie