Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Been thinking about this between the pandemic and the heightened world tensions.

Embalmed corpses are played out. Cremated ashes are boring. Being a cool skeleton just lying around, waiting to be stolen by some goth kids or stoners looking to turn my skull into a bong is the way to go. If the dead rise and walk the earth I want to be a skeleton and not a zombie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
:ok:

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

You inspire me op, especially with the bong part. I want my skull to be a bong when I'm lifelessly useless. But how do you get to the part where you are a skeleton "laying around" and hope to be stolen? With the risk of not having my skeleton not being put to good use, I think I'd want it written in my will that my skull must be transformed into a bong, and at my funeral my skeleton will be thrown into a crowd where people can rip me apart and take whatever they want.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I wanna do the pod thing where they put your whole bod in a pod that a tree grows out of. My skeleton should remain intact, so let's meet up once we rise.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Has anyone successfully had their bones turned into a xylophone? Asking for a friend

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Anyone know how to break into the ossuary business? Thinking of taking a chance on this before it gets too big to buy in.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I dimly remember some 4chan post of some guy who stole a human skull from somewhere and posted some very graphic dick pics with/in it.

So while being a skullbong would be sweet I'm not sure the risk of being literally skullfucked on the internet by some rancid unwashed 4chan goblin is worth it.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Das Boo posted:

I wanna do the pod thing where they put your whole bod in a pod that a tree grows out of. My skeleton should remain intact, so let's meet up once we rise.

That does sound pretty cool

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Why wait until you're dead? Being a living skeleton is rad!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Outrail posted:

I dimly remember some 4chan post of some guy who stole a human skull from somewhere and posted some very graphic dick pics with/in it.

So while being a skullbong would be sweet I'm not sure the risk of being literally skullfucked on the internet by some rancid unwashed 4chan goblin is worth it.

It doesn't even feel as good without the brain in there.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

You weren’t killed at Verdun, pal.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

satanic splash-back posted:

Anyone know how to break into the ossuary business? Thinking of taking a chance on this before it gets too big to buy in.

Start a GoBoneMe. In this world of rising healthcare costs brought on by dark wizards opening portals to the void, it can't hurt. Unless those wizards make you their thrall, I guess

That's why when I die, I'm being raised as someone's familiar...or spun around in a tessaract while loving til I am a skeletin/dust

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I don't have any plans for when I die because reality is just a book that tells the story of my lovely lame-rear end life and when I die the universe will simply cease to exist.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Wilkins Micawber posted:

Start a GoBoneMe. In this world of rising healthcare costs brought on by dark wizards opening portals to the void, it can't hurt. Unless those wizards make you their thrall, I guess

That's why when I die, I'm being raised as someone's familiar...or spun around in a tessaract while loving til I am a skeletin/dust

I'll bone you

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I still want a natural burial with a tree planted over me but someone I like can 100% take my skull and turn it into a bong

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
ONCE IM DEAD THOUGH, to be clear

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
I have a lot of human bones for reasons that aren't worth getting into but during this plague I've been channeling my inner capuchin and making some bomb rear end artwork with the remains.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Defenestrate yourself and face to mausoleum

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
one of my brother's ex-gf's aunts said that when she died, she wanted to be thrown down a slip'n'slide until her body fell apart

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

Has anyone successfully had their bones turned into a xylophone? Asking for a friend

i saw this exact thing in a documentary when i was a kid so youčre in luck.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I want to be a skeleton warrior when I grow up

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

I want to made into a spooky xylophone.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
air burial so i can soar above all you losers and then shat out on some dorks car

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Same. I make sure to keep a note on my person about how my day is going at all times too, for the environmental storytelling aspect.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Hand carrying a note "I'm not dead yet! Someone call off the birds, plea- argh!"

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I would like my body to be used "the whole buffalo". Don't waste a single scrap.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i want to be taxidermied and used as a cigar shop indian. Or bronzed and put in the public square where tourists will take pictures touching my genitals for hundreds of years

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Your bones are much more likely to be stolen by internet witches or bone traffickers for use in pointless rituals op

Do you really want your skull on the wall of soyfacing Tik Tok bone merchant?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2021/10/09/tiktok-jonsbones-human-remains-wall-spines/

quote:

Jon Pichaya Ferry, known on TikTok as JonsBones, is a 21-year-old bone salesman. Ferry’s account, where he has garnered nearly 500,000 followers and 22 million likes, features videos where he cheerily answers viewers’ questions on what many see as a macabre field. He also displays his rarest finds, including the skulls of fetuses and toddlers. His cat, Chonk, makes frequent appearances, and fans can even buy JonsBones merchandise.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I... recently lost all interest in the awesome sounding bone tree thing.

*CHONK!* doesn't get to use my collar bone as a chew toy.

I mean... CHONK could have it, but i don't want his loser of an owner to have it.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 18:10 on May 1, 2022

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

super sweet best pal posted:

Been thinking about this between the pandemic and the heightened world tensions.

Embalmed corpses are played out. Cremated ashes are boring. Being a cool skeleton just lying around, waiting to be stolen by some goth kids or stoners looking to turn my skull into a bong is the way to go. If the dead rise and walk the earth I want to be a skeleton and not a zombie.

Alright. Sign here Op.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Zil posted:

Alright. Sign here Op.

Asfinkter Sayswat

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1_C4X8Zh-k&t=170s

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns3rHH8kYhM

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
When I die just throw me in the trash :shrug:

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Make my bones into molla to be worn by dear friends as they navigate through the increasingly lovely hellworld. I'd also wear molla of my dear friends.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

LuckyCat posted:

When I die just throw me in the trash :shrug:

I'm not doing manual labor. You're gonna have to hop in the trash before you die.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Shbobdb posted:

You can bang May all you want. Who cares? A dead body is like a piece of trash. I mean shove as much poo poo in there as you want. Fill her up with cream. Turn her into cannoli. Make a soup up her rear end. Whats the big deal? Bang her. Eat her. Grind her up into little pieces and throw her in the river. Who gives a poo poo? You're dead, you're dead.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you want to "get down" with a particularly attractive skeleton you must first use the Necronomicon to give them a semblance of living so you can ask for consent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

KitConstantine posted:

Your bones are much more likely to be stolen by internet witches or bone traffickers for use in pointless rituals op

Do you really want your skull on the wall of soyfacing Tik Tok bone merchant?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2021/10/09/tiktok-jonsbones-human-remains-wall-spines/

If you asked me to picture a 20-year-old bone merchant who has a tik-tok account, that's exactly what I would think he looked like.